“Super 8” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area

You added Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6516 14th Street West, Highway 41/Bayshore Garden Parkway, Bradenton, FL 34207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Super 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nice, clean motel. Very good value. The general manager was very helpful. I will stay there again if I go back to Bradenton. The location was perfect for going to spring training baseball games. It is also close to the Bradenton shopping areas and beaches. The rooms were clean and the service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I don't mind getting a cheaper hotel rooms are disgusting and they have cockroaches.I have a small parakee in a cage and it was almost 90 degrees outside.the woman asked me if I had any pets and she was going to charge me 10 dollars a day extra.I drove up from Miami I told her that I have a parakeet that I Keep in the cage & was for my little niece.it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and my sister got off work at 4 she was going to come get it.in the same town Bradenton.so I told her no but I do have a small parakeet she told me she's going to charge me and not only that I had to leave it in my vehicle.and if she caught me with it in the rooms then she was going to ask me to leave.I tried to explain to her that my sister got off at work at 4 and that she was going to pick it up(8 miles away) and it was impossible to leave a little animal in a vehicle at 90 + degrees.really lady?? there something wrong with you o:I told her do not charge my credit card and I want to get out of here, immediately and get another hotel! what a nasty nasty attitude...

• Stayed April 2014
Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We where here for two nigths during our holidays with the two kids. Clean en renewed rooms. Fine breakfast

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8bradenton, General Manager at Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at the Super 8 Bradenton.
We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our Super 8 brand. Please choose our hotel whenever your travel plans bring you back to Sarasota-Bradenton.

Super 8 Bradenton
Management
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Checked into a up graded room, room smelled, bathroom small and dirty, Blankets and towels very thin, ants in bathroom, dirty fridge, unsavory people hanging around out side not a safe place. Was suppose to be there for four days checked out after 1 night. All the pictures they have on line are not what you get.Lobby was dirty, only 2 breakfast tables and if your lucky you might get a cup of coffee I did not and it was only 7am.Very shabby place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
super8bradenton, General Manager at Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Our valued guest- Thank you for your comments. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay at our hotel. As per my understanding you were not happy because the front desk associate advised you that your reservation was booked as a standard smoking double room and there would be an upgrade charge for the upgraded room with Two queen beds. I apologize for any misunderstanding but please understand that our hotel offers many different room types and the rates vary according to the room types. Please give us another try and we will upgrade your room next time.

Super 8 Management

Been to Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area? Share your experiences!