“Many Thanks....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area

You added Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6516 14th Street West, Highway 41/Bayshore Garden Parkway, Bradenton, FL 34207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This was by far the worst choice we made of our vacation in November 2012. We needed one night in a motel / hotel before checking into our resort for a couple weeks R & R. We made the mistake of grabbing one of those travel magazines at the welcome center as we entered Florida. After finding an add for the Super 8, it seemed reasonable for a cheap night before vacation fun. We called and made the reservation, but when we got there 2 1/2 hours later, they had no reservation for us. The man insisted he was the only one on duty all evening and even though I showed him my 9 minute call on my cell phone log to his motel reservation line, he insisted he did not talk to me. He found us a room anyway but told us it was against his policy because he only rents 1/3 of the rooms each day so his wife does not have to clean so many. I lost my first floor room (handicapped), but made due for the night. The room was mediocre. Nothing special but not extremely bad either though the sheets would not stay on the beds. The wi-fi did not work. Breakfast was horrible.
When we checked out in the morning, the same man was on duty and he tried to raise our rates $10. He also made me pay with credit card, and he refused to give me points for their rewards program. He told me if I wanted points, I would have to pay another $10. My best advice, go down the street to one of the many fine chain hotels. Most are $10 more but are much nicer.

Room Tip: For a good room, go down the road to one of the many other hotels just a block or two away. They ar...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
SHOW LOW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We recently spent one night and were impressed. Not only was the room very clean, it was also quite large. I would certainly stay again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Quality Inn North
#17 of 21 in Bradenton
3.0 of 5 stars 2 reviews
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District

Been to Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area

Address: 6516 14th Street West, Highway 41/Bayshore Garden Parkway, Bradenton, FL 34207
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Bradenton
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area Hotel Bradenton
Bradenton Super 8
Bradenton Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.