“A nice place for an overnight stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   648 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Bradenton)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Orlando, Florida
“A nice place for an overnight stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the BW Plus as we were traveling back from Ft Myers to Orlando for Christmas and wanted to have an extra night away from home. We decided on this hotel from the TripAdvisor reviews and the price was reasonable compared to other hotels along the Gulf Coast area.

The hotel was nice and the clerk was very friendly, especially for a Christmas night when I know no one really wants to be there. It was nice to have some luggage carriers downstairs as we had a bit to take upstairs.

The room was nice and the bed very comfortable. We did not use the coffeemaker but it looked like the basket may have been broken. Also, there was no decaf coffee in the room. Typically I see both regular and decaf coffee available. Also, there was a light on the phone for a message, but later we were told that this is common and there were no messages (?)

Also, the sign on the 2nd floor is a bit misleading. We were in Room 212 to the right of the elevators and the sign says Rooms 201 to 214 to the left of the elevator--a bit confusing!!

The hot breakfast the next morning was very good--my wife would have liked a little more variety of fruit. The staff was very good at keeping the breakfast area clean. When we checked out, I had to ring the bell for service. There was no one at the front either the whole time we were down for breakfast, a little odd.

We enjoyed our overnight stay, but know that dining options on Christmas night are VERY limited--we were thankful for the McDonald's nearby,

Lastly, the area the hotel is in looks like it has run down a bit. I am not sure I would stay in that area if I wanted more than a one night's stay. I am giving a 4 but it was more like a 3 ½.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Andrea H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for making us aware of the sign issue. This will be address today. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. And you are now apart of our family here at the Best Western Plus Bradenton. Thank you and we hope you come and visit us real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed here recently for my fathers funeral. Andrea Horne G.M. was more than professional. She completely arranged 30 nights worth of stays for my family during a difficult time. She managed out of state travelers and locals. Andrea made everyone feel comfortable and went well beyond expectations. I will stay with her again any chance I can. So will my family when visiting the beach area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Andrea H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
I want to thank you, even in your hours of berievenemt you still stood strange for your family, I have never met such a strong person and a get support system that your family was for you. We are very please to have served you and thank you for the wonderful response to Trip Advisor. Thank you for being apart of our family. And we will always be here if you need us. Thank you again.
Dandridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stay in Hotels about 300 days a year due to my Job. The Manager Andrea and staff have made my Stay here as close to being at home as possible. Everyone from the Manager to cleaning crews have gone out of there way to make sure everything is ok. I would recommend this Hotel to everyone. If you are looking for extremely clean, comfortable and just an all out excellent experience then this is your place. Thanks again to Manager Andrea Horne for making my stay so great.

Jesse Berg Sr

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad that your are now and forever a part of the Best Western Plus Bradenton family. Thank you and see you soon.
Silverdale, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Hotel staff went out of their way every day of our five day stay to make us feel welcome, meet and anticipate our needs. Rooms were very clean, great breakfast!:). Manager Andrea, front desk staff and room service were above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this facility

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Andrea H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. We believe in exceeding all your expectation. Guest like you make this job great. My team and myself love what we do and you the guest makes our jobs feel like we are with family. Thank you for be apart of our Best Western Plus Bradenton family.
Kirkland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our two soccer teams and group of 38 travelers go on 8-10 trips per year. The BW Bradenton was among the top hotels we have stayed in for the comination of price, location and hot breakfast that we require. I cannot say enough about the STAFF. They were all 100% awesome and bent over backwards to accomodate us. There were 4 other teams staying in our hotel so you can imagine how busy the staff was. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Team Crossfire. You were the best group of guys that we have had the pleasure of meeting. We look forward to your return, and we hope that you have found a home here at the Best Western Plus Bradenton hotel with us. Thank you again.
tarpon springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

clean nice and great breakfast very friendly too they have room wi fi and even have computers for you to use
fruit is out all day to enjoy pool is clean and don't forget to use your best western rewards

Room Tip: any room is nice
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to rate our hotel and services. Thank you
palatka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

the roomwas very clean and staff was excellent. breakfast was very nice not your usuall bagels and toast. it was a very enjoyable stay. Carl and supervisor on duty helped out with my reservation mistake THANKS to these guys and priceline trip was great we will be coming back thanks c lynn

Room Tip: 2nd floor was very quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Andrea H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. Thank you for choosing our hotel out of so may chooses. We love when our guest let us know about their stay. We hope to see you again real soon. Thank you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!