“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Bradenton, Florida
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

$5.00 1/2 pound hamburgers on Monday nights. $10.00 steak on Thursday nights. Just a short walk accross the street! Great staff!

Visited November 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I got to the restaurant at 9pm after traveling all day. I ordered the hummus plate, with only vegetables, and a salad with grilled salmon. Both dished were excellent.

Visited November 2013
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Always enjoy it here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have come here every time I have been in Florida over the past ten years, and have always left feeling full, satisfied and happy!

There is an extensive, if predictable menu serving all the pub classics. This time I ate the pulled pork sandwich as did my Dad, my Mum had the pot roast sandwich, and the kids had pizza and pasta. We all enjoyed it, although my wife had the shrimp club sandwich and wasn't so keen as the shrimp wasn't the best quality. Having all shared in a (big) plate of nachos to start, which were really good, there was quite a lot of food left over at the end, which we would have taken with us were we not heading for the airport.

I have always enjoyed the atmosphere too, and the service was spot. We will come back next time we are in town!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“Given Choices Don't Choose”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Given the many choices we have in East Manatee County for restaurants with a variety of menus and pricing, Given Choices I would not choose this one. The restaurant needs cleaning, updating, the menu pricing is high for the atmosphere and quality of the food. Seriously I can go to Stonewood Grill this month and get a salad or clam chowder, 8 oz.sirloin steak and key lime pie for $16. I paid $14 at Geckos and got a 1992 salad and a bowl of red beans and rice. Wake up and smell the roses.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“Will go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've had good service and food on every visit. I had the veggie pizza last time and it was worth ordering again. Crispy and thin.
They are always busy when I'm there, so they must be doing something right. Hummus and veggies are a simple dish but worth a try. My husband loves the pastrami sandwich.

Visited August 2013