“Phenomenal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tallahassee, Florida
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I were staying at a hotel on the riverfront and were able to walk to the restaurant. The atmosphere was so lively, with cornhole, volleyball, and a live band. Our service was wonderful, and the food was so delicious! Overall, we LOVED it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Good location and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised to read some of the negative reviews. I have been coming to Florida once a month this year and always make a point of eating here. It is a great location and the food is good. - shrimp linguini is my favourite

Sometimes the service is a bit slow and maybe at peak times it is worse (I have never waited for a table), but the location is a good place to wait!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“bad experience watch out for their restroom door”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stop by for lunch since my hubby want try the restaurant . The restaurant was busy we were in waiting list for 15 minute but we waited longer. We went back to front desk and I saw a couple behind us already inside ( note I am always make attention when in line people on my front and on my back ) so I did complain and she just said not in my list, I made argue and suddenly a staff come and said a table ready for us even we can choice the table inside or outside , the staff friendly we ordered salad and burger the food was so-so come in little portion, after we finish we walk out from the entrance, just in second I looked in my bag to grab the sunglasses and BANG!! my shoulder got hit by the restroom door ,It is not safe and ridiculous why the door must open outside what if running kids get hit by the door .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not bad at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

A friend suggested this place and I read the reviews and I was like are kidding me? Went anyway and had a wonderful time.
Our waitress was friendly and prompt checked on us often. Our food was on time and was very good. I had no problems with the tips nor did the couple we went with. Stayed for music after dinner still had no problems. I had a nice time, not sure what the others are talking about.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Osprey, FL
“Wonder why it was slow on a holiday weekend?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was slow because the food has gone downhill since our last visit. Driving from Anna Maria Island we called to see how busy Tarpon was for a late lunch. Told there were open tables, so we drove into Bradenton. We decided on a picnic table that had shade for the 4 of us and discussed how busy other restaurants were with long lines of people waiting and noticed many open tables were around us.
Bobbly, our server, came over and took our drink order. Took a long time for them to arrive, but we were enjoying the nice breeze and watching boats cruise by.
We ordered the jalapeno poppers for a starter and when they arrived, hot in temperature and we all commented how good they were.
Three burgers and one hoagie ordered for our lunch took another long time to arrive. My jack burger was prepared exactly as ordered, hot, juicy and my fries were hot, too. But the other three plates were a disaster. Hubby's hoagie had overcooked stringy ribeye, other two burgers overcooked. Rice and beans were tasteless and she decided not worth the calories. All their sides were cold, too. After Bobby admitted the hoagie ribeye could not be ordered rare, order was changed to a burger. The replacements came and were sufficient.
At no time did a manager visit our table to offer an apology or try to appease us. My husband had to seek him out and Bobby came to the table with a complimentary round of drinks.
Paid the check and on our way out, the hostess didn't even bother to say thank you or hope to see you again soon. Guess even they know it's a lost cause.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere