“Great Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Bradenton, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Great Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were recently at an evening with the Marauders sponsored by Bright House. First of all, the tickets were free. We upgraded our seats to front row on the third base line for $5. The guests around us were very pleasant, parking was no problem, the concession stand food was good and reasonably priced. There are games for the kids as well. A great night out for a family for next to nothing in money. The baseball game itself was full of action. The closer the game the better when you are not particularly attached to either team. Go and enjoy.

Visited June 2013

Bradenton, Florida
“Great baseball venue!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Renovated, old time,very intimate venue to watch MLB spring training games. I highly recommend this ballpark to baseball enthusiasts and not only Pittsburgh Pirates fans. I was a season ticket holder for a few years and am a live and die Yankees fan. But being a baseball fan of the game Mckechnie Field is a must visit when in the Bradenton or surrounding areas. I love this park!

Visited March 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Great value and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went on our last visit to Bradenton and had a great time. It was affordable-thank you- and such a community feel to the ball park. My kids had a great time and I was impressed by the quality of ball playing. I coach my son's t-ball team, so we brought back t-shirts for all the kids on the team at home. We will be sure to visit on our next trip!

Visited June 2013
Bradenton, FL
7 attraction reviews
“A springtime must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

McKechnie has always been a great place to check out a a ball game with friends, and the recent renovations have made it that much better. It's a lovely little park where I never fail to have a good time.

Visited March 2013
yorkshire
4 attraction reviews
“Great to be part of local life”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Cheap, cheerful. Kids loved it. Nice to be part of the community spirit of Bradenton.
Lot of stalls selling drinks, I've cream, burgers etc.
we were surprised to be given courtesy tickets to local aquarium,

Visited May 2013

Been to McKechnie Field? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage McKechnie Field, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later