“Worth the trip” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #213 of 419 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Mexican, Peruvian, Colombian, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: sabor Latino Restaurant has a variety of dishes from Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Honduras. We strive and quality meats and Sea food, All dishes are made fresh.
Kansas
“Worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Good Colombian food and definitely worth the trip. Our youngest son was in town from Chile, so we've eaten Peruvian and now Colombian. Nothing fancy, just good food!

Visited June 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good service , in expense food , food is average ..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

After reading the reviews I couldn't wait to try ... But special note your Garmin doesnt have the address .. But found it .. Definatley a cool little dive in a strip mall , and waitress helpful. The food wasn't that flavorful to me , almost blan .. And not overly impressed..

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton
“A hole in the wall columbian food- fresh food, friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

In search of what we call "Cheesy Ball" my family and I drove to this little hole in the wall Columbian restaurant that had Columbian Cheesy Ball!They have a menu that is complete with Columbian cuisine and also have Honduras, Mexcian and Purto Rican food.
The girls were helpfull and friendly. Everything tasted so fresh and was good.Flavorful meat.Plantians were fresh did not taste frozen.It's a small place but it was clean. the prices vary and they do daily specials,I think the highest prices were 12.99 13.99.I plan on stopping by to pick up some cheesy balls! I enjoyed my food and I plan to go back. Although it's a Columbian Resturant and I shouldnt compare to a mexican resturant, but if I have to choose a bradenton restaurant I will go there before I choose one of the many spanish places in Bradenton,FL.

• Visited May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“OUT OF THIS WORLD LATIN FOOD.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

OUT OF THIS WORLD LATIN FOOD. I took my wife, who is Panamainian and she loved it. She said it's food like this that makes her home sick. All the food was flavorful, well made, quality food and authentic. I had the Bandeja Paisa. Incredible, It consisted of a small pork steak, a chorizo sausage a fried pork rind with meat, rice, beans and saweet plantains. I passed on the egg on top. ONLY $9.95. Each bite was better than the last. Tastes, I thought you would get only in that country. The menu was in both english and spanish and the waitress, Jenny, spoke perfect english and spanish. My beer of chice was a Presidente $3.50. Bud was $2.50. EXCELLENT MEAL ALL THE WAY AROUND, PRICES, QUANTITY AND QUALITY. A REAL SLICE OF HEAVEN. YOU REALLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY IT.

• Visited April 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent authentic Columbian food and at a great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

We've been here several times now and have not been disappointed during any visit. Served large portions. Very friendly service and a good atmosphere for a 'hole in the wall' type restuarant.

Highly recommend the 'Sabor Latino'