“Not all Cody's are created equal! Very dissapointed.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #121 of 403 Restaurants in Bradenton
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Venice, Florida
“Not all Cody's are created equal! Very dissapointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We are new to Bradenton and and were excited to find our favotite restaraunt chain near by. Unfortunetly this Cody's is dissapointing and we will not return. The service was slow, it started out ok but a large table of 10 came in and our server was so busy with them our table was forgotten. After dinner we waited 20 minutes before finally flagging down a different server for our check. The staff seem confused and unorganized. We also saw the table next us ask to see a mánager, they were clearly unhappy as well.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tallahassee, Florida
“Fabulous food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was in Bradenton for business and chose to eat dinner here one night. Cedric seated me, and continued to entertain me as he passed by after seating others. Jericho was my server and was simply delightful! He was initially concerned about me dining alone, and I assured him I do this often--so he set about making this a fabulous experience! He was attentive and engaged me in conversation as often as he was able. He made sure I had everything I needed for a fabulous meal, and that the food was all to my satisfaction. I truly felt spoiled :-). Highly recommend eating here for the food and the service--ask for Jericho, esp if you're dining alone ;-)!

Visited April 2014
Grand Ledge, Michigan
“We tried again. Still a disappointment!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

After having had a disappointing experience on Valentine's Day, we took our visitors to Cody's with the promise of delicious prime rib. The 'dinner rush' was over so we didn't wait long but it was all downhill from there. We waited a considerable amount of time to get waited on for a drink order and then then watched as a couple who came in AFTER us ordered appetizers, drinks, and dinner. Our meals were delivered when they were almost done! Our friend never did get her baked potato and the prime rib was a fatty, tough piece of meat. My husband, WHO NEVER COMPLAINS about a meal asked to see the Manager, Frank. Frank's first comment was that we had been given too large a piece! He was patronizing and stated several times that Cody's prime rib is one of their signature meals. In the end he adjusted our bill $8 even though hardly any of the meat had been eaten. Shame on you Frank!!! We weren't just "visiting", Frank, we LIVE in Florida 7 months a year and Cody's just got scratched off our list of favorite places. You should have done better.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mount Orab, Ohio
“VALENTINE'S DAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

GREAT FOOD!!!! GOOD SERVICE. Wonderful atmosphere and we have gone since. The ribs were to die for, as was the salad and the dinner rolls. Second trip we had PRIME RIB...OMG!!!! NEED I SAY MORE:)

Port Perry, Canada
“Wish we had Cody's in Ontario”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We are vacationing in Bradenton and have frequented this restaurant a number of times and have included friends. Everyone has loved this place! Food and service and staff have been consistantly great. We'll really miss it on our return home.
Give it a try!