“Warning to Locals And Valued Tourist” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Bay Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bradenton
Paradise Bay Motel
You added Paradise Bay Motel to your Saves list
4406 102nd St W, Bradenton, FL 34210   |
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Bradenton, Florida
“Warning to Locals And Valued Tourist”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Do not...I repeat,do not go to this establish. Forced into a temporary rental until something permanent became available, we found ourselves in the motel from hell. Two units, dirty when we arrived, $250.00 and $300.00 a week and $25.00 if you pay after 6pm. Then there are the 'rules'...no one after 9pm...no gathering together...kids can't bring their toys outside, touch the rocks or play with other small kids in other units.
Two days after Christmas, they used the rules to refuse our money, throw my 4 and 6 year old grandchildren's belongings on the side of the road, along with their food and Christmas gifts.
We were forced to pay another $100 to let the 4 and 6 year old stay in my unit for the night...I was told to be out at ten the next day...but they didn't mind keeping the $106 dollars I had already paid in advance.
Three other couples had their stays terminated the same night...one with a one year old. They jacked up everyone's rates to $400 or more a week...seems they were clearing the place out "for the snowbirds", direct quote, and they could get more money! . The owners are rude, abusive, money grubbing individuals who should not be allowed to represent the hospitality industry of Florida..

Room Tip: Anna Maria Island has many nice vacation rentals...2 miles down the road.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Sheila M

Preston, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Arrived tired and looking for somewhere to stay, rude unhelpful staff, dirty room asked 90 dollars when asked for extra pillows as only one on each bed (single beds) not queen! Told take what we got or leave it! WE LEFT!!!

• Stayed May 2013
5 Thank Jean295

Travelers are raving about these Bradenton hotels

Bluffton, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Run from this place as fast as you can! It's dirty and the owners and managers a VERY RUDE! Even with asking simple questions they get very defensive. When I got into my room its was dirty and when I talked to the manager about it she said "I don't know what You want me to do about it. I cleaned it myself". My advice to you is to not stay at this place whatso ever. There are much nicer places on the island for the same price.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank jagarrett00
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

What a lovely place to stay. Great atmosphere and nice owners.
They are quite strickt with smoking inside the units and they keep good moral standards.
It is a real place to relan and enjoy your vacation with friends at a very reasonable cost.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank lyris82
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Queen's Gate Resort
Queen's Gate Resort
#7 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 139 reviews

Been to Paradise Bay Motel? Share your experiences!