“Great Stay , Pleasant Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2215 Cortez Road W, Cortez & Highway 41, Bradenton, FL 34207   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Tampa, Florida
“Great Stay , Pleasant Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed the week of Oct 20th for my 40th birthday.... The hotel Manager, Chris was great, the rest of the staff and I hope I get the names correct, Chris & Dan were great as well. Extremely clean rooms and comfortable beds. Wonderful breakfast and just all around good people. I will stay here again soon without hesitation.

Kimberly Ivy

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Pedro Sula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I spent 2 nights here and loved the place. I saw the high ratings on TripAdvisor and they had a coupon in the FL hotel coupon book. The room looked very high class and was very clean. The service was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. I really liked that they just have a decorative runner at the end of the bed and NOT a bedspread (which hotels never wash between guest, do you know what the last guests did on there? disgusting) so not having one of those on the bed to pull off and throw in the corner was a huge plus. Bathroom is high end in appearance with marble counter. Coffee maker, iron in closet. Breakfast was a large selection and coffee all day. I had a problem with the water not draining from the tub but they sent a very nice man up very quickly who unclogged it of hair. They probably should train the cleaning crew to notify them when tubs drain slowly as it obviously did not go from free flowing to totally clogged overnight so the cleaning crew should have told management before. But because of the quick fix and politeness I would not reduce their 5 stars for that. Definitely will be my choice to stay next trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Odessa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights on a golf trip with friends. Everything was clean and comforable. The free breakfast in the mornng had everything a person would want buffet style and as much as you wanted. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions to golf courses, movie theaters, and resturants. There were 3 resturants walking distance from our location and the golf courses we used were less than 3 miles away. It was great and we had a fun time. We didn't use the pool but it looked very nice and inviting.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was the most relaxed I have ever been while working out of state. My room was very clean and the king bed was GREAT. I slept better than I do at home. Chris Sears the GM has a great staff and everyone treats you like family, not a guest. They all work hard to ensure you have a pleasent stay. With the RNC in Tampa I could not find a room there and was able to extend my stay here with no problem. They made me feel at home even though I was over 600 miles from home. Way to go Chris and staff. I will stay here again when I am in the area and suggest you stay here when you are in the area..........you will not regret it.

Room Tip: stayed on 2nd floor. no noise from the outside and very little in the halls. GREAT STAY !!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the moment I walked into this hotel lobby, I knew it was for my wife and I. However, being a skeptic, I ask to see my room first. Without hesitation, the clerk made up a key and gave it to me. When I entered the room, my mouth must have dropped open. It was so clean, neat and the decor was really nice. The bathroom, which is always one of my critique points, was clean and well decorated with no signs of disrepair at all. GM Chris Sears, with whom I talked to personally, was very cordial and is to be commended for operating such a well kept hotel.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room before signing in.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our first stay here. The hotel was very clean and great beds. All the staff were so friendly. They catered to our every need. An above average breakfast. Very nice pool. Within walking distance to many restaurants. And only 5 min. to the beach. We will stay here anytime we are in the area.

Room Tip: No room service or restaurant. But coffee and juice available all the time. Also pizza delivery.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I booked with price line.When we arrived at the hotel the receptionist was delightful and could not do enough to make our stay as comfortable as she could! (Andrea Horne)
lovely hotel, very clean, welcoming receptionist, awesome location, yummy breakfast.
WE WILL BE BACK! had an awesome stay thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel? Share your experiences!