“under construction and spray paint all over my car” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5464 Lena Road, Bradenton, FL 34211 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Bradenton - Lakewood Ranch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Bradenton
Flat Rock
“under construction and spray paint all over my car”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have a claim against the hotel for paint on my 2011 Black 7 Series BMW.
Construction was supposed to be completed at the front entrance at time of our arrival but wasn't. The construction crew was spray painting the front of the building with significant winds that blew towards the parking lot. As a result, white spots of paint covered my entire car. I am having my BMW Dealer in NC remove the spots and refinish the car with protective sealant that came with the car brand new. As a result of having the sealant which carried a warranty to the car's finish the cost to remove the paint and recoat the sealant will only cost $260 which I am claiming against the hotel. In addition I am expecting some free night stays for all my lost time and trouble. We are checking back in on Friday March 1st and I hope they will take care of everything as they said they would. I have been in touch with the Manager.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

junelle s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the issues you incurred and any inconveniences you had. I am thankful we were able to take care of any problems and am glad that you have come back to enjoy our hotel and will continue to do so in the future.
Junelle Samblanet

278 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Grand Rapids
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We repettedly had to ask for more towels, 2 people in the room and one set of towels. 4 times in 7 days. And the pillows were so small they looked like small accent pillows. the worst I ever saw.

Baltimore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The room was very nice. The fitness center is adequate & the breakfast was good. The hotel was a little hard to find since there are no signs off the main roads. This Wingate was in the process of being converted to a Holiday Inn Express so there was some constrution going on.

East Yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ideal location for a golfing break within a stones throw of Rosedale and River Club golf courses.We upgraded to a suite but make sure it has an "L" shaped room with two windows over looking the car park.The room was airey with a nice sofa and dining table plus writing desk . Breakfasts were adequate with good service and plenty of hot coffee teas etc

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite but make sure it is one with an"L" shaped room overlooking car park wit...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rosemount
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The rooms are very big - that is the only positive. I had to ask for toilet paper every day. I had to ask for tissues. We booked a room with 2 queen beds - got a room with one king. For 2 adults we got 2 shower towels, 1 face towel, and one washcloth. Except on the last night - no washcloth, so I washed my face with wet tissues. Meetings going on in the breakfast area constantly. Construction everywhere. Will never stay at this chain again.

Room Tip: Hopefully this property will be much better as a Holiday Inn!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear phyllis m,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments online.

I am sorry to hear that the service you received was less than satisfactory. I would like to apologize for the shortcomings you have encountered in your room and regret that we were not able to exceed or at least meet your expectations.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!