We thought we were taking a much needed 2 night break. We arrived to a construction site. Could not go into main entrance. Had to carry bags through side door over hoses,water ,workers & terrible bathroom smell. Then found out Jacuzzi was closed which was 1 of reasons we booked this hotel & also pool was closed. When booked no one mentioned this or we never would of stayed here then. Never saw front entrance closed after 100's of trips in 47 years of travel. Hotel should of been closed. Had to fight deliveries on checkout through side door. Way over priced with the construction.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Bradenton Hotel Bradenton
- Wingate By Wyndham Bradenton Hotel
- Wingate Hotel Bradenton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 78 large, comfortable guest rooms is designed to meet your Sarasota/Bradenton area needs, featuring: cordless phones, two-line business phones, refrigerators, microwaves, free high-speed wireless Internet access, high definition flat screen televisions, recliners, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and hair dryers. You will appreciate the two spacious queen-size beds in our Deluxe Double Rooms. Our oversized King Standard Rooms are largest in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.