You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75 to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Miami, United States
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Prompt, professional, courteous service. Great breakfast. Convenient location. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We especially liked our visit to the arts village. Don't know what else to say. The survey is prompting me for a 200-character review. Hope this makes the minimum requirement.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Hi Pierre,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor!

Country Inn & Suites is committed to customer satisfaction. We are delighted to see your comments: Prompt, professional courteous service, great breakfast and convenient location.

We appreciate your recommending our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites Bradenton when you return to our area.

Our very best regards,

Tom Yorke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Their front office associate Erin provided just amazing guest service. She was very proactive and went the extra mile for my stay! She was very pleasant and always available if you needed something to be attended to. This place is in a great location, close to I-75 and walking distance to Publix and a couple great restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your exceptional review of Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton on TripAdvisor. We agree, Erin is amazing! Thank you for giving us another opportunity to recognize Erin for consistently providing excellent service to our guests. Our entire team is committed to making our guests stay with us enjoyable.
As you mentioned Country inn & Suites Bradenton’s location close to I-75. Our guests enjoy being able to walk to the four popular restaurants in our Tara Twelve Oaks Plaza include Gecko’s Grill & Pub, Cedar Reef Fish Camp, Chickadee’s Eatery and China Village.
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments online. We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn and Suites Bradenton Florida.
Palm Coast, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Home away from home. Great breakfast. Great lobby to gather. Great location. Great staff. Even though you are away on either business , vacation or just passing through the area you can always feel like you have never left home.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

We are delighted to read your excellent TripAdvisor review on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton. Your comments show we are achieving the essence of Country Inns & Suites mission. We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn and Suites Bradenton Florida. Thank you.
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I can not say enough regarding this hotel. The staff was superb. The rooms we immaculate. You need just ask and with in seconds ,(it seemed), whatever you asked was taken care of.
Our family really enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and posting this excellent review. We are delighted to read your family really enjoyed your stay at Country Inn & Suites Bradenton! Our entire team is committed to providing exceptional customer satisfaction. We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn & Suites Bradenton Florida.
Baden, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The management feels like family, I stay here every time I come to Florida which is about every three months, I have nothing but good things to say. The staff is so friendly the rooms are clean and comfortable,I will always keep coming back they make me feel like its home away from home

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your warm and wonderful comments online. We look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites Bradenton Florida, your “home away from home”.
Sebastopol, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Booked this one on faith since it was closest to my dad's place in Bradenton, but it turned out to be a great find! I look for hotels to be clean, near conveniences, have comfortable beds, provide amenities and have a friendly, competent staff.

The Country Inn excelled on all counts, and I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Next time I would ask management to tone down a party a level or two below us. But I didn't, so...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hi Tim,
We are delighted to read your review that Country Inn & Suites Bradenton excelled your expectations “…on all counts”! Thank you for sharing these comments online.
Thanks for your suggestion. Country Inn & Suites has a quiet environment policy. When alerted to a noise Issue, we take the appropriate steps to restore peace and quiet for a great night’s sleep.

Best regards,
Bradenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, even though only for one night. I would highly recommend to all my family and friends. Very convenient location and close to all restaurants and shopping. I can't say enough about how wonderful this hotel is.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendations on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton to your family and friends and to the TripAdvisor community!

Our entire staff strives to provide caring, consistent & comfortable gust service.

Our best regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!