We planned a one night stay before moving on to Naples. Tom helped so much with things to do that stayed five nights and used it for base to go to Sarasota for the Ringling Museum and Venice for a Sunday Car Show. The room was outstanding and we went to several resturants near the hotel. Also unplanned we stopped for one more night on our return trip from Marco Island because of the service. Tom actually called about a reserved handicap room to make it avaliable to us. GREAT PLACE TO STAY! You feel special if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites, where friendly service and warm touches make our brand new Bradenton hotel a great option for both business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located off I-75 and State Road 70, our hotel offers all the comforts of home with modern conveniences and services tailored to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Upon arriving, you will be welcomed by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Complimentary freshly baked cookies and a full service coffee bar are available throughout the day for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Bradenton
- Country Inn & Suites Bradenton Hotel Bradenton