Our family booked two rooms on our way back to Ontario.
We were apprehensive at first, since previous reviews had mentioned bed bugs. So we thoroughly checked for bedbugs as soon as we checked in. In both rooms, the mattresses showed no signs of infestation, or previous blots. Hence we were relieved we didn't have to evacuate.
The property is a bit dated, but despite this, the extra amenities were great. Our studio was spacious, clean, had its own full kitchen, and its own balcony. Not bad considering we were only staying overnight.
There isn't much around this hotel, it located just off the I-75, in what seems to be an industrial part of North Dayton, there are lots of restaurants and hotels just on the other side of I-75.
We loved Terrance at reception and all of the staff we ran into. Overall, great overnight, not sure if the location is good for multiple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Ohio