“Great for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
“Great for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here in the beginning of March 2015. I saw some complaints from February about bedbugs but that was absolutely NOT the case in our room, everything was clean and smelled good. The studio room is such a bargain for $67--a full kitchen (with dishes), sofa, good clean shower, desk and lots of mirrors. TV was HDMI capable. Quiet hotel, no disturbances. Parking was few but the walk to your room isn't longer than like 50 ft (we stayed in the farthest building from the lot and it was not a problem at all). DEFINITELY would stay again!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Aiken, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Since relocating, I've been traveling back to Dayton to visit family every couple of months since 2010. I have always stayed at this hotel when in town and have never had problems until my last visit for Christmas when I was bitten by bedbugs. The quality of this hotel has been deteriorating each year. The staff is excellent, but management needs to invest money for serious upgrades, mattresses, carpet, etc. This is not Wyndam Resorts quality.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I looked at the hotel online and it was very nice then I arrived and got to my room. My room was way in the back not near parking. The room I got was NOTHING like the pictures. It says there is a sofa bed and there is but I do not think anyone could sleep on this bed, it was so old and the springs were about to come though the mattress. The room was also old, nothing updated. Not sure how old the bed is but it looks as if someone very large slept right in the middle. There is so many more bad things I can say but I will just say
I AM VERY UNHAPPY!!!!

• Stayed February 2015
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was fine, large suite, staff friendly, breakfast very good.
Carpet could use a cleaning.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites Dayton North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the carpet issue you experienced. We would love to host you again and try for that five star rating
Spring Hill, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff was nice and breakfast was good. However not worth getting over 20-30 bed bug bits during my 4 night stay. I moved to the Drury Inn for my last nights stay. I was in the Dayton area as my truck broke down and was at the Ford Dealer for 4 days being repaired. My sister is a member of Wyndam Resorts so I thought I would give it a try based on price and reviews. I didn't expect to get bitten by bed bugs. That the number one review I look for before I pick a hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Let me apologize that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly.I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Lyons, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

My wife and I stayed there for a rest from the holiday rush and was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The only complaint we have is the wifi, it seems that they change the password but did not let us know so we could not get access to it. It would have been nice if this was accessible during our entire stay. The breakfast was outstanding and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post about the wifi. Please accept my most sincere apologies. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

We arrived fairly late on a Monday. The lady behind the desk was very sweet. When we got to the room the kids saw the kitchen and wanted to go shopping! Bear in mind that it's late. Nevertheless, they returned with some food and made it in the kitchen. Breakfast was great. I can't wait to return.

Stayed January 2015
Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Been to Hawthorn Suites Dayton North? Share your experiences!