“Great Staff and clean rooms” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 45 hotels in Dayton

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Burnsville, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

On a recent business trip to Dayton, I booked a room at this facility. The room I was assigned was less than $75 per day (they gave a competitive rate quote for business travelers), and the room included a kitchenette similar to an "extended stay" hotel. The management was very courteous and responsive to a concern regarding the toilet in my room. It is not the fanciest place around, but the home-like environment and good customer service were more than worth the room rate. Recommended!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Huron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Okay, the room was clean and there was some wear and tear on carpeting and furniture (but not the bed), HOWEVER, and most important of all, I left a personal item (a treasured photograph) and the member of the staff sent it to me. How's that for service, above and beyond. If all their employees are as conscientious as Denise B. than this place is a winner! :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had to book a last minute room after a snowstorm cancelled my flight, and was pleasantly surprised to walk into a large room with plenty of amenities. For the price, I expected a cramped windowless space, yet was greeted with a fireplace, kitchen with all the necessary appliances & glassware, and a spacious bathroom. Turned my stressful situation into a welcome retreat.

Plus the staff at the front desk were really helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to address my requests. Would stay here again if I am back in Dayton!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites Dayton North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that my staff took great care of you; your review made my day and I appreciate that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Employees are very helpful along with extremely polite. You get what you pay for. Free breakfast is truly the around. Everything is within 5 miles from hotel location & yet this hotel is equipped with just about anything a person would need. I'd definitely stay here again :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hawthorn Suites Dayton North? Share your experiences!