I don't fill these out, but the conditions at this hotel deserve comment. Nicest thing about it was the sign out front. The property is very dated and populated by on the road construction workers. $64 a night was plenty. Wooden exteriors are peeling and disintegrating. Interior carpet is worn, stretched into bunches and not well vacuumed. First room we rented had not been occupied in some time and the heater had been left on 76 degrees. AC did not work. Staff were very nice and gave up another room. At 3AM car alarm went off for an hour, called front desk and they were unaware. They also could not match license plate with owner/renter. Complimentary breakfast was pretty awful as well. Don't be taken in by the Wyndham name as a guarantee of quality.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hawthorn Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.