“Better than expected” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Richmond, Indiana
“Better than expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Booked this on a Priceline deal, and I was pretty nervous about staying there when I saw all of the negative reviews, and the neighborhood. But, I have to say, it was perfectly fine. The room was nice; a little dated, but certainly comfortable and clean. The sink didn't drain the best, as seems to be the case with a lot of older hotels, but other than that, I had no issues at all with the room, and I didn't feel unsafe in the parking area either. There were a lot of other people staying there as well, and it was fine.

For the rate I paid, I ended up being perfectly satisfied, as was my girlfriend. There is a fantastic breakfast place right down the road called Legacy Pancake House that I would recommend checking out.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
manager_ramada, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Dayton, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest

We appreciate your business. Thank you for posting your hotel stay feedback. We look forward to serving you again. Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dayton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Tv's were not hi definition line the brochure said, pool towels were not available not one of the better experiences I have had at hotel

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest

We appreciate your business. Thank you for posting your hotel stay feedback. Hotel is making required changes. We look forward to serving you again. Thanks
Cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked this through priceline without knowing what hotel it was and when we found out we were very upset. We called priceline and they would not give us a refund. We are here. At first we had a room on the 5th floor which was smoking. We went back downstairs to try and get another room. They said the entire hotel was booked and we could not get a different room. Later on we sat there in my husband went back downstairs and spoke with the manager. He was very accommodating. He had a maintenance man come and fix the air conditioner on another room. It was not BS because my husband saw him pull off and I actually followed him to the room. The place needs a total renovation but it was fine. Especially for the price. Would stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to give us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay here.

I thank you for your understanding that we do make our best effort to accommodate our guest needs if there are any issues.

Please come and stay with us again. thanks

Been to Ramada Plaza Dayton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Dayton

Address: 2301 Wagner Ford Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Location: United States > Ohio > Dayton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Dayton 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Dayton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Dayton
Dayton Holiday Inn
Ramada Plaza Dayton Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Dayton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;