Flew in for a Funeral - Made a BIG Mistake staying here. After checking in at 230am, room smelled of mold. Lights did not work, remote broken. Could not catch the WiFi wave. Called front desk, very rude young man who said his Father was the owner. Went to the Funeral the next day, came back at 4pm to a room that had NOT been clean, no dry towels. Bathroom floor was horrible. We checked out and went to a hotel closer to the air port. Worse, food for Breakfast was not cooked properly. My husband was ill after he ate. Never Ever again will I waste my time for money in this hell hole!!!
Dont stop - Keep moving!!
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.