“Nice Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 47 Hotels in Dayton
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Nice Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Booked three rooms here for a family trip to Dayton to visit the Wright Bros sites and the Museum of the USAF on short notice. The staff at the hotel was wonderful, especially when my family all decided they wanted to pay for rooms separately with different types of payments. The rooms were really nice, the bed was heavenly. It was also great how close it was to restaurants and other amenities. The breakfast offered at this hotel we great, as well. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
King George, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The first night of my stay there was a party on the fourth floor that lasted late into the night, consisting of grown adults going room-to-room drinking with the party getting louded as the night grew later.

In the morning I found the only outlet in my bathroom did not work. The hairdryer the hotel provided and my curling iron were unusable. I advised the front desk of the power issue with confidence that it would be fixed on my return so I could dress for a formal dinner. To my chagrin, I found not only that the power still not working but my room had not been cleaned, bed not made, towels not changed.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we arrived in Dayton, it was after a looooong drive from Baltimore, MD. When we finally arrived, my dad and I were able to check in for the night and it was a breeze. We got up to the room and found it to be very comfy. My only issue with the room was that there wasn't a little freezer box in the fridge for my ice packs, but that's not a huge deal. We didn't do too much exploring since we got in late. Breakfast the next morning was pretty good, and I was surprised to see that there were spring onions, salsa, and green peppers to put on the eggs! This is only about 20 minutes from the National Museum of the United States Air Force, which is the main reason we decided to stop in Dayton on our trip west. Over all, a very comfy stay and I'd highly recommend it.

Guelph, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On April 24, 2015 we checked into the Best Western. Check in was a breeze and we were in our room in minutes. The room was very large and well decorated with two beds, large flat screen TV with a mini-fridge. The bathroom was very nice and large with soft towels. The free breakfast had lots to offer and met our needs. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. And I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are probably good because the hotel is away from any noise like a highway
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Trenton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful experience with beautifully decorated, sparkling clean rooms. The beds were comfortable and the lighting excellent! Breakfast was better than average but the staff makes this place worth visiting. It was out of the way for us but if I can, I will return!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Oneonta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had some major room issues and being handicapped some major limitations. Broken fridge was serviced immediately. In the morning I realized the HC shower was broken. Once notified staff, they were responsive, sympathetic and yes, embarrassed.
I was taken care of and family treated very very well.
The facility is fine, odd parking arrangement for Wheelchair bound guests as the door adjacent to the parking has a step. I laughed when I saw it... Not impossible to go 50' to the main entrance. But the person that planned the parking wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Thank you for your help and yes, I would stay again.
Great staff. Good coffee!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm not sure why this is billed as a Best Western Plus. It's a nice hotel, but really just on the high-end of average for Best Western. Sounds very friendly, the beds comfortable and the location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants. I was surprised that it was quiet, though close to the freeway. Breakfast was at the low-end of average. The Wi-Fi was not very reliable and it was intermittent, a real negative for business travelers.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South? Share your experiences!