“Thanksgiving in Ohio” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Sacramento, CA, United States
“Thanksgiving in Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This facility is both clean and comfortable. The staff are very helpful and friendly. It even impressed a sixteen-year-old which isn't easy. The free breakfast had something for everyone's taste and was available at a convenient time. The location was near the interstate making it convenient for us to drive south to visit family.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you're staying in Dayton, especially south Dayton, this is a good spot. It's right off the interstate in a small, lonely office park. The room we had was spotless and quiet, and the buildings and grounds were clean and seemed safe. Everything in the room worked very well, though we had to figure out the heater by trial and error. The food was bland and barely edible, but the food service area was clean and laid out well. Fortunately I didn't have to rely on the food. Other than that, the place seems well run and well managed. It's a good choice for the price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Bethany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always prefer Best Western when I travel on business. So my travel agent said this one was the closest to my meeting, that's how I ended up here. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The check-in clerk even pointed out that my room rate could be lower if I had AAA, which I did but my travel agent had not put it into the reservation. The clerk's comment saved me $8 off the rate - perfect! The room was very quiet, the breakfast was delicious. The property is very conveniently located near the intersection of I-75 and I-675 in south Dayton (actually located in Centerville, Ohio).

Room Tip: There are four floors. I stayed in a room on the top floor where it was ultra-quiet.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Veronica S, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you dear guest for your great review! I appreciate your time and compliments. I hope you will stay with our property again! Happy Thanksgiving.
CLEVELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

This Best Western was newly refurbished and was a great place to stay. Comforable room, comfortable bed, nice decor, great staff. I couldn't have been more pleased. Breakfast items available were varied. Best coffee I had in a hotel ever. Staff was very gracious in moving me to another floor so that I didn't have to deal with with the glee club girls who tended to practice outside their doorways. Very accommodating on that score.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear client on a behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for your review and hope to see you soon ! Happy Thanksgiving! !
Kennewick, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Good, clean and quiet hotel with friendly helpful staff. I would say great experience except for the total lack of laundry service and no guest laundry, despite the fact that the Guest Directory states that Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services are available.. Also, the internet service was spotty at best.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Value costumer, thank you for your time to take a survey on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I will make sure to eliminate the WiFi issue that you experienced. Again, thank for staying with Best Western Plus Dayton South. Happy Thanksgiving!
Benton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

Very nice and clean, Great Breakfast It was great location. very quiet room, Very hot water in the shower the fitness center was clean. very nice hotel we will stay there again. Why do you have to type 200 characters this is crazy! dfdfsfdsgftgrgnkhjgkhjrpojhgjhpfijgjhrputhpjhprjrjhpfdjh;jhpisjhirjoirjhpirjhoirjhpirjhoirjh0irhprjhpiretjhopirtjhoiprjhpirtjhopirtjhoprihjrijhtihjriojhrjhirjhpirjhpirjhprijhprjhprijhripjhpirhjrtphp

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Veronica S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South, responded to this review, November 2, 2014
We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. We hope to see you soon!
Mooresville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

We booked through a discount booking site so we were able to get a pretty good rate. The hotel was not overly busy so maybe that is why we didn't have the problems others mentioned in reviews. Our room was clean and comfortable. We did have problems with the heat working but it was fixed quickly. The breakfast was good and staff was keeping things full but again, they weren't that busy. I would use again.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking so really any should be fine.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Veronica S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South, responded to this review, November 2, 2014
Thank dear guest for your review! I hope we will be your choice next time in town!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South? Share your experiences!