We went to this hotel for our anniversary at the end of September. The first thing we noticed that was wrong was the bathroom door was not aligned properly, and would not shut. A little annoying, but not a huge deal. The first morning we went down to breakfast, and the food tasted terrible, like it had expired the week before. Both my husband and I felt sick after eating. We let the staff know, who said and did nothing about it. Then, we found out the shower didn't work on our last morning. No water came out of the faucet or the shower head whatsoever. We let the staff know when we checked out, and the employee was polite, and let use know we could contact the manager about our stay. She said her hours were 9-5 Monday through Friday. We have tried to contact the manager since we returned home on September 29. It has been almost three weeks now. We have called and left messages on the voice mail, and left messages with the employees to notify the manager and leave on the desk. We have not been able to reach the manager, and our calls have never been returned. We will never stay at this hotel again, and would not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 126 room hotel - all non-smoking, 37" LCD tv's, microwave and fridges in all rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton Inn South Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Hampton Inn
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South Ohio