At the confluence of I 70 and I 75, there are plenty of hotels and restaurtants on Miller Road. Pretty easy to get too.
Check in ( reserved ahead) was easy. The room clean, but no bragging rights for size. Sink separate and a good thing beasue the stool and bathtub were fighting for space in the small room they were assigned. Draw in your breath to close the door. On the other hand the water was plenty hot and felt great. If you like big fluffy towels, check elsewhere.
Breakfast was standard fare and the area clean...except for the bucket of dirty water and rag I saw sitting in the windowsill where you walked through a door to get to the seating area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2014! Fairfield Inn is conveniently located at the I-70 & I-75 interchange. We are the home of Dayton's most popular Park and Fly program providing complimentary shuttle service to and from Dayton International Airport. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet beginning at 4am daily for those early travelers. Located among a large variety of restaurants available at all price levels. Additionally, we are a pet friendly facility offering first floor rooms for the convenience of our furry friends. Please visit us on your next trip to Dayton, we look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Fairfield Dayton
- Dayton Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Ohio