“Just not the best around when it comes to "Bar Food"” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #249 of 687 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Gettysburg, Ohio
“Just not the best around when it comes to "Bar Food"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have tried several different locations in our area, this being one, and they are all the same... just very average in all areas-food, service, and atmosphere. The food portions are fair at best, and not consistent between locations at all. Large wings at Miller Rd., small in Troy with not much sauce. Every Frickers we have gone to has had somewhat slow service, and all of them are loud - which in a place like this we expect, but sometimes it can just be over the top. Yelling at the server to order is just no fun, and explains why our order was not correct when brought to the table.
Frickers is just OK, if you want wings and "bar food" there are just better chains out there to enjoy.

Visited July 2013

Dayton, Ohio, United States
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family recently went to the Frickers in Huber Heights. We brought food for our 4 year old who has food allergies and can not eat anything on the Fricker's menu. We were told by the waitress that outside food was not allowed. When I explained that my son has food allergies, she continued to shake her head - so I asked for a manager. We encounter this issue often and the management is always accomodating. When the manager came over she had an attitude. Even after I explained about the allergies, she said, "but we offer free kid's meals.." I said "free or not, he can't eat them, if he can't eat here - then we will go elsewhere." She seemed to be fine with that. I am very disappointed in the poor attitude and poor service - I would not recommend Fricker's to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
Middletown, Ohio
“Food was Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Not sure where to start. The server was more worried about the guys on the next table than waiting on us. Time she serve our food it was cold. We never did refill on drinks.

Visited September 2012
Kettering, Ohio
“They didn't want our business!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I went to the Fricker's in Centerville about a month ago. We were told to seat ourselves and sat to the right of the bar area. We sat there for 20 minutes and no service. A couple of people came in and sat at another table about 15 minutes after we arrived and were waited on promptly. This upset us, so we got up and left. We stopped at the hostess station and asked if they were shorthanded and the girl acted like she didn't want to see why we weren't waited on. We left and will never return. We used to really enjoy the food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Best Wings in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I go to Frickers whenever I can. I absolutley love thier wings. All of their food has been at the top! Nice friendly atmosphere. They also have Keno for the gamblers out there. Plenty of tv screens for everyone. Stop in and give them a try!

Visited February 2013

Been to Frickers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Frickers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.