“Awful.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Les Houches
“Awful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Terrible. The "service" was rude and neglectful. The sushi was so disgusting I demanded they take it back without even eating a bite for fear if getting sick. They still demanded I pay a "compromise" of $6.00 for the uneaten sushi. No apologies and when we didn't leave a tip, all the male staff started swearing at me in Taiwanese to the point we quickly left before things got violent. Worst restaurant experience maybe of my whole life. I just hope this helps others steer away.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Huber Heights, Ohio, United States
“Sake's on Miller Lane ROCKS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

First off let me say, I'm not a sushi person, nor a hibachi eating person. I don't like Japanese, rice or vegetables. However, the Miller Lane Sake Location really changed my mind! I LOVE their veggies & their rice is to die for! They have even gotten me to try some sushi that I actually liked. After eating at Miller lane a number of times, we decided to venture out and try other hibachi restaurants (including other Sake locations). They just do NOT compare to the Miller lane location. That particular location has the best meats, veggies, rice and service! The waitresses and chefs are all so friendly and on the ball with anything needed. We've never had bad service or food. My 3 year old LOVES the people working there and the food. She also doesn't like veggies or rice usually-but will eat like a little baby pig there.

Also I saw some people noted the decor could use an update; well they must have been listening cause they recently redid the layout of the restaurant and changed some decor'~ looks more updated now. I highly recommend trying the Miller Ln Sake's restaurant, and don't let other locations or hibachi restaurants steer you away till you try them. If you are worried about the higher prices, try going at lunch time...It's about half the price during lunch (or close to it), but yet you still get the same amount of food (minus the 2 extra pieces of shrimp you get at dinner).

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dayton
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love, Love, Love the food!! It was very clean and my meal was awesome. I can't wait to go back and try something new. The atmosphere was great and the staff was warm and inviting!

Visited December 2012
Tipp City
“Great Sushi Rolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant at both the Miller Lane and the Centerville location. We order from the sushi menu and sit on the sushi side of the restaurant, but they do have a hibachi menu and tables as well. They have a nice selection of common and specialty rolls. The price is about average for sushi in the area, but the quality is very good. We've tried a variety of rolls, but consistently go back to the Philadelphia, the New Orleans and the Crazy Roll. The wait staff is so-so, but we don't come here for the service.
The Centerville location is open for lunch and offers 30% off all their sushi rolls. We've done this a couple of times because it's such a great deal!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio, United States
“a date place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

having never been a Japanese steak house i didn't what expect . the show the cooks put on was very entertaining. food was good too. after talking one the servers. learned no one was from japan.