“It was very close to the convention Center...while I am not a pasta lover...the food was quite good.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Spaghetti Warehouse

Ranked #60 of 685 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Italian
Canton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I liked the service and the proximity to the training site. They arranged a room for our group which was very helpful. so that we could get back to the training in a timely manner.

Visited March 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“BAD bruschetta, GREAT martini.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was great. The food, however, not so much. The caesar salad was good, but the bruschetta sampler was awful. It was as if they had assembled the bruschetta, microwaved the whole platter, and squirted balsamic all over the soggy plate. The bread was soggy, soaking wet with the juice from the tomato and cheese. Even the sausage was cold. The bread wasn't toasted at all. The flavor was great other than that. The sogginess just ruined it. I consoled myself with a tiramisu martini, which was excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the tables. I love the ecclectic decor, but the chairs were really short and the table where we were seated came up to my shoulders when I sat down (I'm 5 feet tall). Not quite comfortable dining. Overall I was not impressed!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Englewood, Ohio
“Great Lasagna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lasagna is always good at the Spahnetti Warehouse. The garlic butter for the warm bread is the best! Good parking in Downtown Dayton, and a fun place inside.

Visited April 2012
“WORST MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Planned a few months in advance for my mother's 80th birthday party to include out of town guests. Booked a space large enough for our big group. Told them exactly how many we expected and which area we wanted. We were assured by the manager that it would be available. Show up to the restaurant on the day of the party at the scheduled time to find another group booked in the area and with no plans to leave anytime soon. The manager offered no apology and tried to squeeze our large group in the bar area (dark and dingy) with a rectangular and round table put together to accomodate our group. After complaining again to manager that it was not what we booked and definitley not acceptable, we were told it was all they could do. We left very angry and very hungry. We ended up ordering several pizzas and eating them casually at my mother's home. Absolutely NOT how we planned her momentus occasion. I was so embarrased. And the fact that the Spaghetti Warehouse lost out on a large group for their revenue and their waiter's revenue didn't matter. Will NEVER spend another dime there again.

Dayton, Ohio
“Good food - crummy tables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We have an annual lunch at this location for a party of 6. 2 tables pushed together creates enough table space but not enough room for everyone's legs. Great for a date or small group anything larger than 4 is uncomfortable. Staff accommodated us by allowing us to add a 3rd table, but then i felt like we were spread out awkwardly. 2 of the chairs were wobbly and felt like they weren't going to hold up.

Visited December 2012