“My husband and I got FOOD POISONING!!” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #365 of 634 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“My husband and I got FOOD POISONING!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I were new to the area and love Greek food. We'd been meaning to try this place out and should've known better after we'd passed it multiple times and never saw any customers. We'll we tried it and the very next morning we both started puking our guts out and had chills, fever and diarrhea. There's no way we have a stomach bug since it was like clock work how we both started at the same time. The food was ok but I will never go there again at the expense of 48 hrs of misery!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Last day of a tiring business trip. All I wanted was to find some decent take out (not fast food) and go back to my hotel and enjoy the fireplace and relax. I am not familiar with the area and I love greek and other Med food so when I drove past, I made a u-turn and went in. Oh, forgot to say I am on a particular narrow diet as well. First of all, the girl behind the counter was very nice (efficient and knowledgeable) and I ordered the Greek Chicken Salad to go. It's a salad, what can you expect? Got it back to the hotel. Best grilled chicken salad I've ever had. It was a perfect end to a cold and tiring day. I was not surprised to see the good reviews here. Their prices are reasonable and the establishment (parts that I saw, since I didn't eat there) were spotless and well kept. I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton, Ohio
“Good food, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been here for lunch several times. There is not much of an atmosphere but it is never very crowded and there is always seating available. The service is fast (you order at the counter) so it is a great place to go on my half hour lunch break. You can also call in your order but I have not tried that yet. The price is reasonable and they have several vegetarian options to choose from (I like the falafel pita the most). I was told recently that they have a buffet on the first Friday of every month so I will have to check that out soon.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton, Ohio
“Reasonably priced, good tasting Greek food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised with this Greek deli/restaurant when I tried it today for the first time. They have a good assortment of the traditional Greek foods I love: grape leaves, hummus, falafels, tabouli (sp?), and gyros. I tried their spinach and feta pie for the first time and it was wonderful!

It is very well priced, too. So many Greek restaurants are over-priced, but not this one.

This place is definitely worth trying.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very fresh. Priced right.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2009

Very fresh. Priced right.