“Everythings Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
St. George's, Grenada
“Everythings Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We've been here several times and have yet to find something on the menu that we didn't like. Burgers were great, veggie-burger is great too! Favorite item on the menu by far are the fried pickles- there a MUST!!!

Visited December 2012

Tecumseh, Canada
“Wonderful Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

On our trip home we stopped for lunch and it happened to be St. Patrick's Day. We started with: potstickers, deep fried pickles, and onion soup. One of the specials was corned beef and cabbage (perfect with a Guinness). Also ordered was a great Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Coney dogs and an excellent Philly Steak Sandwich. A few pints were selected from the wide variety available on tap. A fun place, easy to find when exiting the highway, a place we would like to return to. And being in Ohio State territory, they were very tolerant of the University of Michigan jacket our daughter was wearing!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adrian, Michigan
1,306 reviews 1,306 reviews
“Favorably Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I took my mother to this restaurant while visiting home and was favorably impressed. This place is located in a recent addtion in front of the Dayton Mall. It appears that the extension was hoped to create a town center section to a traditional mall. The interior was made to convey a pub-type atmosphere that was warm and friendly. We were seated promptly and the service was very good all evening. Several TV screens were active showing a few NCAA basketball games as well as a hockey game. We started with hummus and pita. The pita was lightly toasted giving it a very nice taste. For the main, I got an apple chicken salad which was also tasty. My mother got three sides and was very happy with what she got, especially the mashed potatoes. The prices were quite decent. This is a very good place for a fun, casual dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Good food and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just got back from a great late dinner at Rusty Bucket. I had the chicken pizza and margarita. I am very picky about my drinks, and this one was perfect. The pizza was very good too. Will go back.

Visited February 2013
Venice
“Pasta hit the spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the pesto chicken pasta and my husband ordered Gary's three way spaghetti. Both dishes were very good. The portion size was large and I took home a good amount in my doggy bag. We had a young man as our server who was extremely friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere