“Closed” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dayton
Dayton Executive Hotel
2401 Needmore Road, Dayton, OH 45414   |
Ranked #34 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Vandalia, Ohio
“Closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012 via mobile

Closed no date set for reopening maybe 2013 when the race track down the road opens
Next year

• Stayed January 2012

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Columbus, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

The room was filthy, the bathroom had not been cleaned at all.
There was a 3 inch nail/screw left under the sheet in the bed. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — dirty bathroom
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2007

This hotel was not good at all. The hotel looked like at one time ,probably 50 years ago, it would have been nice. But right now it is terrible. The courtyard area was awful. The tables and umbrellas were broken and the grass wasnt mowed at all. The pool was brownish green on the bottom and the ceiling in the pool area was brown. We were pretty much the only people there besides the workers. The rooms were dirty. When we called for more towels we had to go get them. The hallways were scary to walk in. We ran to get to our room a couple times because we were scared! It seemed like a hotel off of a scary movie. Just little things were wrong too. Like the one beds didnt have fitted sheets and the soap would crack in half when you got it out because it was so old. The whole place was not good. I wouldnt recommend staying here. Unless you like being scared to go to sleep. I wasnt pleased.

• Liked — It was close to where we needed to go.
  • Disliked — That no one else was staying at this hotel.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
CT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2007

It was obvious that at one time this was a nice place, but it is not anymore. The room was very dirty. It looked like the room had not had a decent vacuum in months or even years. I stepped on a piece of glass left on the carpet. We had to ask for extra towels as there were very few. The people at the desk were weird. The whole place is run down and nasty. I suggest you pay more and go elsewhere.

I wish I had read the previous reviews before I stayed there. I had no idea a hotel could be so nasty.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the room was dirty.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Myrtle Beach, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2007

We went to the Dayton Executive Hotel for a weekend stay. The staff was very friendly and the hallways were clean. The room we stayed in was comfortable and clean. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
San Diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2006

This hotel was dirty and the staff was unfriendly. If you value a clean room and responsive service don't stay here.

The halls were filthy- hadn't been vacuumed in days. A drinking fountain I passed in one hall was completely clogged and full of unidentified matter.

I specifially booked this hotel for the gym. However, when I went to use it on a Monday morning at 7am it was inexplicably locked. When I asked the front desk receptionist to unlock it she told me she could not. She was the only person there and could not resolve this very minor issue.

The room was not cleaned consistently and I had to request to ensure the maid would come by to clean it.

A cheap stay, but the place was dirty and the staff was unhelpful.

• Liked — The price
  • Disliked — The dirty condition of the hotel
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay away
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2006

Really scary hotel. Dirty rooms, broken locks, dark parking lot. The other people at the hotel were there with their "dates". Do not even get near this hotel - go further north on I75.

Best Western should be ashamed.

Stayed July 2006

Been to Dayton Executive Hotel? Share your experiences!