I started staying at Drury Inn and Suites five years ago and now where ever I go I look for one of these Hotels. I have found some of the nicest people at these hotels. I always get the two room suite and I just love it. Where else can you stay at a reasonable price hotel with great people and free food, and popcorn and soda. I have found that these people (Dierre,Cierra- Bartenders,)
(Lucas, Melissa and Charissa-Front Desk and Mangers) are some of the reason this hotel works.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Dayton North
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Drury Inn Dayton
- Drury Dayton
- Dayton Drury
- Dayton Drury Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Known as the Birthplace of Aviation, it’s only fitting Dayton’s must-see attractions include the National Aviation Hall of Fame, National Museum of the US Air Force and the Wright Cycle Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.