This was our second night in a row staying at a Drury Inn and Suites. We were travelling north on the I 75 home to Canada.
We loved our stay in Marietta Georgia, so it was an easy decision to find another in Ohio.
Loved the free dinner, free wifi, free breakfast and loads of channels on the TV.
After a 7 hour drive, it was nice to have a great place to relax and not worry about finding local food.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Drury Inn And Suites Dayton North
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel
- Drury Inn Dayton
- Drury Dayton
- Dayton Drury
- Dayton Drury Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Known as the Birthplace of Aviation, it’s only fitting Dayton’s must-see attractions include the National Aviation Hall of Fame, National Museum of the US Air Force and the Wright Cycle Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.