“Best Hotel Ever!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Britt ontario
“Best Hotel Ever!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for one night January 21, 2013. It was fabulous! Beautiful hotel, really clean spacious rooms, hot fresh free food at the buffet 5:30-7 pm.
Everything worked properly in the room, quick check-in and check-out, lovely breakfast, free drinks....wine, beer and mixed drinks. Warm and cozy! We will definitely stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Richmond Hill, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was our 3rd time at a Drury Inn.... The night before we had stayed in Marietta, GA on our way back up the i75 to Canada from a quick get away in Florida.

Again, located right off the highway...
Service was great, they even called an hour after check in to see how we were doing
Parking is free
Evening kick-back are an awesome way to end a long day of driving
Breakfast is fast, filling and a good assortment for even the pickiest of eaters...

We will definitely stay again at a Drury when in the USA next....

Thank you for a great stay!!

Room Tip: Again, upgrade to a 2 room suite to get a little more room and to be at the end of the hallway... wo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stayed there for the first time and I am totally satisfied with the experience. The staff were helpful, the place clean and quiet and the amenities good. The free drink and snack at 5:30 was handy and the breakfast with eggs and sausages allowed us to get on our way promptly. This will become our regular when we go through Dayton on the way to Florida each year.

Room Tip: As far from I-75 as you can
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Owen Sound
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had heard about the drury inns and thought we would try them. We found the chain quite reasonable for the amenities. If we were travelling with young children i would definately stay there. The food is designed to be quick and filling natchos hot dogs etc. They do offer 3 alcoholic drinks per adult to the adult traveller to wash down the food but next time we would go out for something more substantial. the accomodations were clean and comfortable and quite spacious. The breakfast was good and freshly prepared. THIS HOTEL CHAIN IS KID FRIENDLY SO IF YOUY WANT QUIET DINNERS GO ELSEWHERE.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

After staying at two Drury Inns now, I have learned to check any city I am traveling to see if there is a Drury Inn. This Drury Inn is extremely clean. Bed was comfortable, shower was clean and hot, the ceiling is high unlike most hotels so you don't feel so closed in. Free breakfast in the morning is a bonus. They serve Pepsi products. This hotel is very close to the expressway but I guess I slept through any noise there may have been. The staff was very friendly. I would return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I live in Dayton, I stay here whenever I want to get away from home. This is by far the highest quality hotel in Dayton for the price they charge. I have never booked anything else but a suite so I can't comment on the regular rooms. The suites are well maintained and very clean and spacious. There is a mini fridge and plenty of counter space. the bed is comfortable and the bathroom is very clean. Housekeeping and the front desk have responded to everything promptly. I have never seen a bed bug or dirty room or smelly room. They are very tolerant for noise and have an excellent FREE breakfast AND dinner buffet. You can book a room here and not have to leave to eat. They do not skimp on the food and it is tasty. Breakfast has eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, donuts, and more. Dinner has hot dogs, mac and cheese, chips, and more all for free! Parking is free and it is close to every restaurant on Miller Lane.So if you want to go out to eat you are in the right place. I have stayed here so many times I applied for a job here.This hotel is the best in Dayton hands down, there is a reason it is ranked #2. I would like to know what the #1 hotel in Dayton is, because this one should be it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I'm a flight attendant so I stay in a lot of hotels. I had a family emergency so I needed a hotel close to Dayton. This hotel was the first I found along the freeway. I've learned to evaluate hotels based upon 3 things: whether the staff smiles at you, how clean the room is, and how user-friendly the amenities. The smile from the front desk says everything because it shows the staff's confidence in their guests satisfaction. Grumpy employees who show no pride indicate a high frequency of abrasive customer contact. The employees here look very happy. The lobby is big and roomy. The rooms are impeccably clean. The TV works great. Free internet in your room. The free hot breakfast in the morning is the bow on the box for the price I paid: $89. I wrote a review here because this hotel shows a willingness to be good-- they want you to be satisfied and the management seem to "get it"-- they truly want to be a good hotel. I left at 6am and never had to stop at the front desk.... as I went through the front doors, the staff at the front desk looked up at me and smiled....again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North? Share your experiences!