“What a great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6616 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414   |
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cleveland, OH
“What a great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love the Drury Inn's and try to stay in them in Ohio. This hotel is right off I75 and they are close to a lot of restaurants along with Wal Mart and Sam's Club. This hotel is clean the the rooms are wonderful. Upgrade to a full suite for a few bucks more. You will not be disappointed. You get a hot breakfast in the morning and the evening you arrive, you get 2 free beverages along with hot dogs, baked potatoes, and lots of other stuff. A family could actually have dinner here for free. You can also walk to Panera from the parking lot. Great location and excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a full suite - the room is very large and you have a seperate living room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Found the room spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly and welcoming and helpful. Excellently priced value with hot breakfast and happy hour included. Very happy with our stay here.

• Stayed July 2012
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

After 5 days on the road and 3 hotels, my husband's first words when we walked in the door were, "How much more are we paying for this room?" (and we'd been staying in comparable chains). Oh! And the room was In the middle price range of the rooms so far on this trip. Very nice rooms with wonderful accents and a great floor plan. The breakfast servers were SO friendly! It's been a long time since I was greeted with a sincere, "Good morning, merry sunshine!". Tasty food with great choices, too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Berlin, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

The people were great. Room & sheets clean.I always check the sheets!!!!They put us on the top floor(7th) by accident (with a dog) but they compensated for that discrepancy . The room was clean but dark. The breakfast was great! The kick- back at 5:30pm was practically a meal. Would stay there again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed at this Drury Inn location, off of Miller Lane just a few days ago. While I had stayed here before when the hotel was relatively new I had not posted a review. This visit however, really needs to be broadcast out to the traveling public who come to the Dayton, OH Area. Before arrival there had been some nasty storms in the area knocking out power to a good portion of the Dayton Area, and I was worried that due to this there might not be rooms available. After checking my reservation, I showed up at this location at roughly 6pm. The check-in was the smoothest I have ever had. They then asked if I was going to be participating in their PM Snack time. Now, when you hear this you think of a little kid going to school and the teacher hands them a graham cracker.

NOT SO. Upon putting my bags in my room I visited their spacious food area. There was everything from salad to hot dogs to nachos to mini-spicy chicken poppers. With the snack it includes, for those over 21, 3 free drinks (beer, wine, or cocktails). Needless to say I was very impressed at this 5 star treatment for such a low price.

After having some of the delicious food and having a few beverages (Soda Pop and Popcorn are also available for Free until 10pm) I then proceeded back to my room to relax. The lowest priced room I could get was a 2 Queen bed room, but that didn't bother me at all. The cable selection was great, although no pay-per-view channels, and the internet was always top notch. Another great surprise came in the restroom. Unlike other hotels that still use the mini bottles of soap, and shampoo, they now havesanitary dispensers system built right into the back wall of the shower! Just press the button and it dispenses as much soap, shampoo, or conditioner as you want. I think its a great idea as I am a larger person and I never feel like there is enough soap in the little bottles.

Breakfast at this location was also top notch. They had everything from eggs, to french toast, to cereal, it was spectacular. Better than some on the hotel breakfasts I have had in the past. And check-out also was a snap.

The location itself is in a very busy area with MANY resturants and many other hotels on the same road as well as a Wal-Mart and Sam's Club if you would need anything the front desk didn't have. And also being right next to the freeway it was VERY quiet. I didn't hear a single truck or car all night.

If you come to the Dayton area, you will definitely do yourself a big favor and stay here.

Room Tip: Never a bad room at this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Fairborn, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed one night on June 29, 2012. We live locally but due to a weather power outage at our home we stayed at this Drury Inn. We always try to stay at this hotel chain when traveling when possible. The free dinner and breakfast are nice benifits. Our room was extremly clean and the bed very comfortable. Over all the hotel is in excellent shape as it is not too old. I do feel the price we paid was alittle high. We paid a total of 177 for that one night. We did not have a chance to compare room prices since this was a weather emergency for us. I would recomend this hotel. Plenty or resturants nearby. Just about every chain you can think of is with in a mile of this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Parma, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is a very nice hotel for the price. Pet friendly, close to many restaurants, free cocktails, and breakfast. A little bit on the busy side. I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North? Share your experiences!