“Attending Wedding and visiting family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3661 Maxton Rd., Dayton, OH 45414 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites-Dayton North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #24 of 47 Hotels in Dayton
Charlotte
“Attending Wedding and visiting family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Great hotel very convenient to shopping and eating restaurant. Inside pool and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is very safe as well. This is my favorite hotel to stay when I'm visiting DAYTON OHIO. Any problem management deal with if they have to fix the problem themselves. THANKS THEM FOR ALL THE KINDNESS THEY SHOWED MY WIFE AND I.

Room Tip: Great Suites.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Decent hotel. Staff was friendly enough. Room was clean and large. The view was nothing to look at. This is situated in a area with lots of other hotels and eateries. The pool was nice but the hot tub jets do not work. The exercise room is not usable, so do plan on getting any cardio or strengthening done here. I would stay here again for a 1 night stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
urban
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Just as others have stated. Good stay for price. Dated wall paper. Noisy fan/ac unit. The a/c unit is in desperate need of updating as does the carpet and wall paper. Caulk cracking all around bathroom vanity. Beds are hard. Clean linens and pillows. Hotel has potential to be a decent property. Warning on check in counter about fees for dirty towels and smoking etc were very tacky and did the clutter on the check in desk. Dumpster is emptied at 5:45 am. Would I stay here again... Yes. Only for the discount price I found online. Not worth posted nightly rate.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

This hotel is a good option for people who are on a tight budget. As some others posted, there isn't the attention to cleanliness that you would expect. My room wasn't dirty but there were certainly things overlooked. There are stains on the high ceiling of my first floor room that was a bit concerning. For the price I paid for the room for a one night stay, it wasn't that big of a deal. However, if that is a deal breaker for you, you may want to find a higher end hotel.

Wifi was a bit of an issue and I couldn't connect to it. I did not say anything as it was late and my stay wasn't long.

There is a great selection of restaurants and stores along the road to the hotel. I didn't hear street or highway traffic in my room.

Would I stay again if in the area? Yes. For the price I paid for this level of hotel, with interior corridors, the hotel was fine for my one-night stay and expectations.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have very tall ceilings which makes the rooms feel more spacious.
Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Rochester, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

We booked late and found this Quality Inn about 10 minutes from UD campus. It was situated in an area with many other hotels and tons of places to eat. We arrived about noon and they were just turned over the rooms. Our room wasn't ready but my happy surprise they got our room ready in like 15 minutes. The hotel was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was pretty good and overall we liked the hotel. As a note, we need to get our laptop charged and the lady (Linda) that worked the evening put it on her side of the counter and watched it for us while we went to dinner. That was very cool.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

Came to Dayton on short notice, so many places were already booked. Thought this would suffice for 1 night. Checked in on a Saturday afternoon and when preparing to take a nap, found a note under the covers that said, "Guest, If you found this note, then the sheets were not changed on this bed."
Took the note to the front desk, and gave to the desk clerk, who seemed embarrassed. Told me housekeeping staff were gone, and she was the only staff there. She offered me 2 sets of clean sheets for us to remake the beds. Also told me she would give the note to the GM who would come to talk to us about the situation, and possibly give us some kind of discount on the room. She was apologetic.

The GM never came to speak to us. Also, the back door on the first floor was stuck and wouldn't open.

Wouldn't stay there again. There are several hotels at the same exit which would certainly be better than this.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This hotel is your average hotel at a good price. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. The only thing was the timer on the hot tub needed to be fixed. But overall a good place to stay with friendly people.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!