“A necessary visit” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Somewhere in Ohio
“A necessary visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The cold weather brought us to the Extended Stay due to problems with the electricity (yes, I paid the bill). The hotel was very accomodating, Matt? (the Irish guy) was really nice. We didn't really have any contact much of the staff there but I did not at any time feel that we could not approach them. The room was clean and the hotel was generally quite. I was not happy with the bed, it was a little stiff. Our room was fully stocked with towels and other necessary supplies. Overall, the stay was good and if I had to recommend a short or "extended" stay hotel to someone for the price, depending on the individual's needs or standards, it would be this one.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I have recently received a copy of your review, and I wanted to take a moment to respond. I wanted to start by apologizing for the uncomfortable bed. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accomodations, I was troubled to hear your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make our hotel better in the future. I also wanted to take this time to thank you for your positive comments about our staff member. I hope we have addressed your bed concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any of our Extended Stay locations in the future.

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

good service and very helpful staff thanks sarah & kudevia really enjoyed my stay there except for my water was not that hot in room 320 rooms were clean heat and air worked great i will be staying there when i visit dayton

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thanks so much for staying, very nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

As a Truck Driver I travel across the country and I just wanted a hotel that will satisfy my needs and somewhere I can park my truck. While I was in Ohio.I came across Extended Stay Hotel. The staff was very friendy,respectful,and very helpful.The rooms were very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurants there were within walking distance.and the staff didn't mind me parking my truck there. The property looks satisfactory inside and out. Overall I've enjoyed my stay there and I would recommend this hotel to other truck drivers traveling to the Dayton area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thanks for taking time to fill out a review for us. We really appreciate your kind words and recommending us to others in our area. I'm happy to know that we made a good impression on you and we are glad you will be using us in the future. Again thanks for your wonderful review.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for my daughters wedding. Staff was exceptional, rooms were very clean and cozy, and the area is filled with resturaunts of your choice, plus a walmart, and the 75 HWY is 2 min away. Even better it is only 20min from the Airport

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy you had a great stay with us and congratulations on your daughter's wedding. We hop to see you when you are back in Dayton.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We recently traveled to Dayton for a short visit with our son and family. The hotel we have used in the past was booked, so we tried the Extended Stay America - Dayton - North. We were very satisfied with the hotel, inside and outside. The hotel was clean and fresh. Furnishings nice, with a comfortable mattress and easy chair. We did not use the internet service, but great to know that service is available for our next visit. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the young man who handled our check-in, Matthew. We will definitely use this hotel for future visits. Even though breakfast was not included as some other hotels in the area offer, this was still a good value, and restaurants are literally a short walking distance away, or you can use the kitchen facilities to make your own. One issue: bring your own hair dryer - none provided.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am so happy to hear the hotel was fresh and clean. Matthew is a great addition to our team. I would like to let you know we do have a hairdryers by request at the front desk. I look forward to have you stay with us again.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We are really enjoying our stay here The hotel looks great on the outside as well as in.The staff is very helpful and kind. they are always doing a splended job on the property and our room. especially Sarah, who is always here to lend a helping hand with a trusting additude. she truly deserves her promotion. We also love that the hotel is pet friendly and that the stores and restaurants are within walking distance.Over all this hotel in the Dayton area is a great place to stay..Thanks..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Sarah is a great team member and I am glad she was so helpful. Please let us know the next time you are in town and we will be happy to set up reservations for you!

Been to Extended Stay America - Dayton - North? Share your experiences!