“street pirates mc” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“street pirates mc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

good service and very helpful staff thanks sarah & kudevia really enjoyed my stay there except for my water was not that hot in room 320 rooms were clean heat and air worked great i will be staying there when i visit dayton

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thanks so much for staying, very nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

As a Truck Driver I travel across the country and I just wanted a hotel that will satisfy my needs and somewhere I can park my truck. While I was in Ohio.I came across Extended Stay Hotel. The staff was very friendy,respectful,and very helpful.The rooms were very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurants there were within walking distance.and the staff didn't mind me parking my truck there. The property looks satisfactory inside and out. Overall I've enjoyed my stay there and I would recommend this hotel to other truck drivers traveling to the Dayton area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thanks for taking time to fill out a review for us. We really appreciate your kind words and recommending us to others in our area. I'm happy to know that we made a good impression on you and we are glad you will be using us in the future. Again thanks for your wonderful review.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for my daughters wedding. Staff was exceptional, rooms were very clean and cozy, and the area is filled with resturaunts of your choice, plus a walmart, and the 75 HWY is 2 min away. Even better it is only 20min from the Airport

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy you had a great stay with us and congratulations on your daughter's wedding. We hop to see you when you are back in Dayton.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We recently traveled to Dayton for a short visit with our son and family. The hotel we have used in the past was booked, so we tried the Extended Stay America - Dayton - North. We were very satisfied with the hotel, inside and outside. The hotel was clean and fresh. Furnishings nice, with a comfortable mattress and easy chair. We did not use the internet service, but great to know that service is available for our next visit. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the young man who handled our check-in, Matthew. We will definitely use this hotel for future visits. Even though breakfast was not included as some other hotels in the area offer, this was still a good value, and restaurants are literally a short walking distance away, or you can use the kitchen facilities to make your own. One issue: bring your own hair dryer - none provided.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am so happy to hear the hotel was fresh and clean. Matthew is a great addition to our team. I would like to let you know we do have a hairdryers by request at the front desk. I look forward to have you stay with us again.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had great stay in extended stay north Dayton Ohio. The staff is excellent especialy Sarah she was always there with ready answers for any question. Her knowledge about the area and being ready all the time for help and even browsing and googling to find the best answer makes my stay as a first time Dayton resident great. the whole crue including steph and Matt were great. But Sarah help was very prompt and makes you feel like this is her own business. She realy deserves a promotion

Room Tip: Dont listen to previous reviews, find out for yourself!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for the kind review. I am so glad that Sarah was able to answer your questions. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Mundelein, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The staff could not have been more helpful. My wife is handicaped and the front desk help
made sure she was comfortable since we had arrived later than we had originally anticipated.
They went out of the way to insure that the room was exceptible for her. Extra blankets were supplied as well as extra soap. The original room had only one bed but they were able to give us a room with a double bed which helped greatly for my wife to maneuver. I would definitely stay in other Extended Stay motels if this is an indication of what they are.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad that Sarah was a big help to you. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay_. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dayton - North? Share your experiences!