“Filth, Bugs, Collapsed Bed and more” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Dayton

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dayton
InTown Suites Dayton
You added InTown Suites Dayton to your Saves list
8981 Kingsridge Drive, Dayton, OH 45458 (Formerly Suburban Lodge of South Dayton)   |
Ranked #40 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Taylors, South Carolina, United States
“Filth, Bugs, Collapsed Bed and more”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

We had the unlucky Room 125 in this hotel. OK, we have been home from my 50th High School Reunion a few days now. I have given this a lot of thought before sharing this, and I came to the conclusion I had to. We chose to stay at an extended-stay hotel branded 'Intown Suites' in Miamisburg, OH only 2 blocks from the Dayton Mall. The experience we had there was something I've NEVER had in any hotel chain. The place was so filthy we had to purchase cleaning supplies and spray before we used the bathroom. The tub had hair in it, hair stuck to crevices on the shower wall, mildew and mold over the faucet and knobs. The corners of the room had dirt stacked over a quarter of an inch high. The sink was barely attached to the wall; gaping holes around the attempt to hide the shoddy repair job. The toilet... you can only imagine. Now, to the bedroom. The bed John slept in was totally collapsed and propped up somehow to hide the problems. Every time he even moved, the noise woke me, and I was afraid he'd collapse in a pile at any moment. My bed, on the other hand, offered new 'friends' in the way of either fleas or bedbugs. I have bites all over my body. The sheets on both beds sported holes, were thread-bare, and blood stained. The advertised 'Free High-Speed WIFI' was non-existent. We were unable to connect due to weak signal. No, we do NOT have old electronics. Finally, once I was able to get on, and they wanted a credit card number for payment for the free wifi. Guess they have a different definition of 'free'. Now, for the 'pluses'.. you never have to leave the premises to visit the local drug store. The dealers are right there in the parking lot and hallways offering anything you'd ever desire. And, the 'ladies' actually knock on your door at all hours of the night offering.... well, you can use your imagination. I filled out the email Customer Service Comment... no response. I called Customer Service and got a recording to leave a message and a promise that someone would contact me soon with a response. NOTHING. I guess I should have expected nothing less. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
St. Petersburg, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks on business. For what I needed, it worked, but it wasn't my top choice. I normally stay a decent locations when I travel, but I needed a place for more than a few nights. There were all kinds of interesting people at the hotel and the fire alarm went off on multiple occasions. I had a nonsmoking room but I'm not sure it was enforced. I would recommend staying elsewhere if possible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to InTown Suites Dayton? Share your experiences!