“Not the Best” 2 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Dayton

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dayton
Prices are for rooms, adults
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Not the Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks on business. For what I needed, it worked, but it wasn't my top choice. I normally stay a decent locations when I travel, but I needed a place for more than a few nights. There were all kinds of interesting people at the hotel and the fire alarm went off on multiple occasions. I had a nonsmoking room but I'm not sure it was enforced. I would recommend staying elsewhere if possible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to InTown Suites Dayton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about InTown Suites Dayton

Address: 8981 Kingsridge Drive, Dayton, OH 45458 (Formerly Suburban Lodge of South Dayton)
Location: United States > Ohio > Dayton
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
InTown Suites is leader in Extended-Stay living. Our properties are built for the guest staying a week or longer. Our furnished studio/efficiencies offer incredibly low weekly rates with no lease or credit check. To keep rates as low as possible, we are a limited service facility and are not for every traveler. However, if you need to stay a week or longer - and are on a budget - we provide amazing value. ... more   less
InTown Suites Dayton Ohio

If you own or manage InTown Suites Dayton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;