“New, friendly and convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
“New, friendly and convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel was conveniently located next to the interstate that I was traveling and was next to a great restaurant (The Chop House). The king suite was perfect and the staff went above and beyond. I enjoyed the full breakfast

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sonya L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Gadaboutdowntown,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675. The Chop House is wonderful and did you know that they deliver for us as well? Doesn't get much better than that!

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
LaGrange, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The room was very nice, clean and welcoming. The staff was great we arrived early and had a group of 12, all the rooms were ready and they even made room for my large cake in the refrigerator. I would definitely stay here again. Oh and they also have us a great group rate!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tracie1111,
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We enjoyed having your team in-house and look forward to hosting you guys next tournament. It's so much fun to be part of your cheering section!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Huntsville, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We booked it based on the reviews here, what a relief to see they were right!! Impeccable for this rating hotel...nice personal touches with pumpkins on all the dining tables...rooms were clean clean clean and well appointed...shower was nice and powerful/hot. The only snafu we had was getting into our room, the door would not open..we laughed about it, all three of us tried the door, no luck, went back to the front...service desk rep was very polite and ran the cards again...I tried again, door would not open..she tried and it opened immediately...then after breakfast we tried again and we could not get in...we figured out there was a trick and you had to raise the handle before lowering it...odd but it worked :) Staff were very nice and professional...these are the kinds of hotels you wish you could find each stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Funtoschool,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675. I loved reading your review of the hotel! We have so much fun decorating for the holiday season. The pumpkins were a new touch for us this year, so I'm glad you enjoyed them. You should see us a Christmas time. We put bows on EVERYTHING! We just can't help ourselves.
Thank you again for taking the time to review us! We'll see you next time!
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Newer Holiday Inn in a nice suburban setting near many restaurants and shopping centers. We stayed in a king suite. It was simply a little larger than hotel room depth wise but not really what we consider a suite. If you want a real suite, ask for an extended stay room. The room was nice though and clean and fresh. The common areas and breakfast were very good. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
NewcastleIllinois,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675. We really do appreciate it! We do have several types of suites at our property. We have junior suites and executive suites. The executive suites are larger and are situated with additonal amenities such as washer and dryer to help our guests that stay for a longer period of time. Both types of suites can accomodate the same number of occupants depending on bed type requested.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and next time we want to wow you enough to get all five stars!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I would give this hotel 10 stars if I could. There was not one thing even slightly off. The minute I walked in to the beautiful lobby I was treated as a welcomed guest. I was upgraded to a king suite (#413), a beautiful suite that is a true suite with a bedroom that is separated by a door from the living area. The bathroom was spacious and had very nice Bath & Body brand toiletries.

I was impressed with the lighting in the entire suite, and the fact that there were plenty of electrical outlets. The room had lots of nice little touches - like recessed lighting over the bed's headboard and reading lights on each side of the bed. The room was exceptionally clean. Kudos to the housekeeping staff.

This room was surprisingly quiet, in spite of the fact that it is across from the elevator. I love the constant fan feature on thermostats, and this one was welcomed.

Holiday Inn Express breakfasts as a whole aren't my favorite because they are predictable and I just don't like the omelets. But, this breakfast was as good as can be expected, and was hot and fresh.

Yes, I can highly recommend this property, and will absolutely return next time I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
AnotherNiteOfTheRoad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback and for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675, we greatly appreciate it. I am elated that our staff and accommodations were able to “wow” you and make your experience with us perfect. We have definitely passed on the "kudos" to our housekeeping staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit through Dayton!

Thanks again!
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This HI Express is way above average, facilities wise. Appears to be new. Well maintained. Excellent breakfast options. The most impressive aspect of this property however, was the staff. They went above and beyond. We arrived after the flights from hell (multiple cancelled connections in Chicago from an international flight and lost luggage). They allowed us to check early and could not have been more helpful. Thanks to all of you who made our stay a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
tbone06,

Thanks for the review and for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dayton South I-675! The team is so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our hotel and in making our guests our #1 priority. Hopefully, next time you come into Dayton your flight will be better and we would be happy to host you again!

Thank you again!
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The rooms are small but very clean and well furnished. The grounds are extremely well kept.
TV programming is very limited and the internet is fast.. My reservation was not ready, and while I checked in at 2, I still had to wait an hour and a half for my room. Housekeeping knocked on my door, even though I had a sign that said don't. The staff were very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear ohiobill2250,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I am glad that our rooms sufficed your needs and you found them to be clean. I apologize for the wait you had to endure upon check in. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South? Share your experiences!