I walked in and felt 'like home'!
I stayed for two night, and was relaxed, and felt safe the entire stay. There are many eating establishments around the hotel, Sam's Club is right next door, Walmart is less than a mile away (you could actually walk if it was a nice day and you didn't need a lot of items). A resonsonable priced gas station right on the corner (as cheap as you can get with the prices these days). It is close to the airport (about a 10 min drive), so I gassed the car up at the corner station, and was good when I dropped it off at the airport. Breakfast was what I expected...Belgian waffle maker, muffins, cereal, oatmeal (with various toppings), sausage patties, etc..you get the picture...point is, I would stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the NEW Residence Inn Dayton North! Conveniently located at the Crossroads of America near I-70/I-75, you’ll discover Dayton and so much more. Our extended stay accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens, large work area, & separate living/sleeping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Residence Inn Dayton North Ohio