“Great Value, Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great Value, Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Relatively new. Clean. Welcoming. Reasonable rates. Just north of town (12-15 minutes to UD or downtown). Surrounded by restaraunt (chain) options. Great rates. Helpful staff. This will be our "go to" option in Dayton in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Amber F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dayton Butler Township, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased that with all of the options in the area, you gave our property a try. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to becoming your first choice when traveling to the Dayton area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a very nice stay in Dayton for the World Guard International finals. Staff was very friendly and accomodating and the rooms looked like they had just been renovated and were in very nice shape. Happy to stay there again next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Okinawa, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was our first time staying in a TownePlace Suites. We were not disappointed. The staff was polite and informative. Had a king studio, very clean, nice breakfast, simply comfortable. Very convenient location. Numerous restaurants, Walmart, airport and gas stations near-by. Great value for the price. The pictures on the web site are accurate.

Room Tip: As long as you know what to expect from an extended stay hotel, this will be a great stay. You will...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I recently traveled to Dayton, Ohio for 4days and selected the TownePlace Suites for my stay. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable and the room was well appointed. The staff was outgoing and friendly and I was greeted by name many times throughout my stay. There are many restaurants near the hotel and it is relatively easy to get to downtown Dayton, despite all of the exits into downtown being closed during my stay. I certainly recommend the Towneplace Suites for a clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Amber F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dayton Butler Township, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
We are so excited to share your positive review with the entire staff. Thank you for taking the time out to review our property. I am so pleased that we were able to meet your expectations, and we look forward to your next visit!
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

After reading other reviews I switched from the Marriott Residence Inn (across the street.) The hotel is a step down from the Inn. Unfortunately there was not much of a welcome or a greeting throughout my 3 day stay. The 1 bedroom suite is nice but no ice maker in room or on floor. Ice machine is in lobby but no ice buckets there. Breakfast is average and ok. I recommend top floor, quiet. I would spend the extra bucks and stay at the INN next door.

Room Tip: top floor, 1 bedroom
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am so sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We strive to provide more than just an average stay, but a memorable experience with each guest at the TownePlace Suites. It is clear we were unable to provide this to you during your stay. I do hope that you will contact me directly. I would love to hear more, so that we may improve and hopefully welcome you back for a second chance to show the commitment of our staff to provide clean comfortable accommodations, and outstanding service.
Copley, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have been staying at the TownePlace Suites Dayton Butler Township since January and plan to remain there until August. The value you get for the accommodations and amenities is fantastic!

Pros:
They offer breakfast daily and dinner twice a week (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) and have good quality food. There is an on-site fitness room (2 treadmills & an elliptical machine), but they also have access to a nearby fitness center, both of which are complimentary and I've enjoyed both places.

My studio style room is quite comfortable, bright & spacious for my needs. The kitchenette has newer appliances. The bed is extremely comfortable.

*Each staff member has been very friendly, however I need to specifically recognize Rosie & Jennifer in their respective roles and let's not forget the General Manager Amber!
-Rosie is such a delightful & charismatic person and her role as hospitality hostess is absolutely perfect. She interacts with every single guest and makes them feel welcome. She's been a blessing to me during my time away from home and I'm honored to call her a friend!
-Jennifer is a fantastic housekeeper! I met her the day after I "moved in" and she was ever so helpful and accommodating! One of the neat things about Jen is it was about that time when I told her of my love of green tea and let's just say I have yet to run out of those kinds of tea bags!
-Amber always has a smile on her face and always finds time to greet me, even though I know her job is extremely stressful. She has a firm grasp on the industry and manages the place quite well.

Cons:
-Getting used to the soft water has been a challenge for me. (That's just on a personal note. The water pressure is just fine)
-Multiple times the fire alarm has gone off due to the same faulty toaster burning the toast in the lunch room.
-At least one of the burners on the in suite glass stovetop should be larger to accommodate the larger skillets.

Overall I highly recommend the TownePlace Suites as a place to stay short or long-term!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Extended stays are our specialty, and we love he opportunity to truly make our hotel feel like home. We so appreciate you taking the time out to provide feedback to us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This past weekend I stayed at Towneplace Suites with my family.  I was so impressed with this hotel.  The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The room was really nice.  It was extremely clean and comfortable.  The bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to leave!  The location of the hotel was perfect.  There were so many awesome restaurants and stores in the immediate area that we couldn't decide where we wanted to go.  The majority of stores and restaurants were in walking distance.  I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning there again next time I am in the Dayton area.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to TownePlace Suites Dayton Butler Township? Share your experiences!