“More for less money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Dayton, Ohio
“More for less money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I am a traveling healthcare worker and I change town every thirteen week. Last year I stayed in Marriotts. I was expensive. I have changed to Extended Stay America's. The staff is extremly helpful...from housekeeping to front desk. I am saving money and the staff is helpful. I will be using EXTENDED STAY AMERICA from now on and would highly recommend the service you get at Dayton South.

Room Tip: I am handicapped and the have an door in the back so that you don't have to climbstairs. This ma...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
more for less money"
Thank you so much for the great review you gave our hotel. We are so glad you decided to stay with us from now on. It's good to hear that we made your stay enjoyable and we really appreciate you recommending us to others. Thanks again for taking time to write a review for us.

"super "deal" for a place with a kitchen!"
We are so glad you gave us a review, it is greatly appreciated. I just wanted to let you know for your future stays that we do provide most toiletries for your connivance at the front desk. I apologize that we didn't inform you of this upon check in. Again thanks for your review and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staff was super nice, check in was smooth. The full kitchen is so nice to have. Also liked being able to pay with cash. Air worked great, water pressure was strong with lots of hot water. Good location for south Dayton. Didn't eat around here but several choices.

• Stayed November 2012
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your review, I am so glad that the staff was great and that you enjoyed the room as well a the location. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

These are real people. Doing a fabulous job.

The room was clean. So clean. Clean enough that I walked around barefoot. Clean enough that when I wiped up a dinner spill from the kitchen floor, the paper towel showed only the traces of the spill and no black residue from the last person's shoes. The clean didn't stop at the room, either, it extended all the way down the hall and into the laundry room. The washers and driers were immaculate - - I stuck my head in to check! All around, this place was well cared for. I've stayed at much pricier downtown hotels that creeped me out with the stains in the carpet.

Thank you Extended Stay America! When I need to feel at home, I'll return again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that property was cleaner then some more expensive hotels. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

All staff members were very courteous. I was on the 3rd floor with no elevator but it really wasn't a big problem. The room was very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Only problem I encountered was when I turned the heat on the smoke alarm went off. The front desk said it was dust burning off the heating element and it would stop soon and it did. I would not hesitate staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor room if you have problems climbing stairs.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive review______. It's great to hear that you had a great weekend s tay_. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay in various cities across the US and must say that Extended Stay America - Dayton South was the best and most enjoyable with genuine hospitality, prompt and kind service, and friendly atmosphere. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone, especially my traveling friends, and hope that you will get to meet Arletta, Misty, and the rest of the wonderful employees servicing this particular location. Room was clean, all facilities sanitary and more than adequate. All shopping and dining within a stone's throw. I plan to stay there every time I visit the Dayton area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Jerry - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our entire staff, especially Arletta and Misty. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff here is so friendly, and always making you feel right at home! They always go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you might possibly need! We have never been somewhere, that everyone felt like family!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Awesome experience!!! Sandy, Raletta & Misty were extremely friendly and accommodating. Hotel rooms were very clean and staff was professional. The beds were pretty comfortable and easy to fall asleep in. We are definitely coming back!

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Dayton - South. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Dayton - South? Share your experiences!