2 weeks ago, we stayed at the Red Roof Inn on Millers Rd. What a nightmare!! Since we had to go back to Dayton again yesterday for an overnight stay, we were determined to find a different hotel when we got there without paying an arm and a leg for it. We spotted this Comfort Inn and stopped and checked it out. From the moment we entered the door and talked to the desk clerk, all three of us knew we had a winner. Very pleasant and very helpful. When we checked into our room, immediately, we all set about looking at everything that was 'so wrong' at the other hotel. NO COMPARISON!!! This room was pleasant,spotless, and a real joy after the other one. The mattresses weren't the BEST, but were ok. No outside noises to complain about the the heater worked very well. The breakfast was great as well. We need to return to Dayton in about 10 days and guess where we have all agreed to stay? You got it!! Comfort Inn for us every time we visit Dayton. Thank you, Comfort Inn, for a job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dayton Comfort Inn® is conveniently located off Interstate 75, minutes from both Interstate 70 and Interstate 35, six miles from the Dayton International Airport and five miles from downtown Dayton. This Dayton, OH hotel is close to Fifth Third Field, the University of Dayton, Dayton Expo Center, Hara Arena, Conference and Exhibition Center, National Museum of the Unites States Air Force, the Dayton Art Institute and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Ohio