But then again - for an overnight stay for under $75 what would one expect.
I rate this location only a 3 for the following reasons:
1 - NO ELEVATOR
And woe be to you in you are the unlucky soul who hits the lottery and gets a room next to the stairs and you get to hear "THUMP - THUMP- THUMP" all day and night.
2 - This price point will attact the overnight trucker, contractor type.
Who also happen to enjoy starting their trucks without mufflers at 6:00 AM.
So no wake up call is required.
3 - NOISE LEVELS - Overall, you can hear people upstairs walking, the traffic outside, etc.
Not a quiet place.
Not horrible - just not peaceful.
4 - Again - with the minimalistic breakfast.
It's almost getting hard to call these things breakfast anymore.
The eggs were cold, the sausage slightly edible.
And not very cozy, as you are basically eating in a very confined space within the lobby
5 - Some sort of wierd checkout process where you are expected to sign out on a sheet they place on the counter.
Sorry if you happen to need a receipt folio.
Which by the way, they are supposed to put under the door for a PATINUM CHOICE REWARDS member.
But, the rooms, while quite spartan and small, seemed clean.
Except for the fact that the maids obviously no not vacuum properly under the bed frame area.
Becasue you can see the debris left from the last 6 guests that occupied the room.
But I've seen this in $150 a night hotels as well. Becasue this is my white glove check for cleanliness. And most fail.
The hotel is located in a good area, with plenty of quick shopping and eateries handy nearby.
The price is right.
So, in a pinch - it works fine.
But I think you can probably do better if you look around.
Even in the same general area of Miller Lane.
I chose it since I am a points junkie.
Can't say it is my first choice when in Dayton.
But not my last either.
So a 3 rating.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Hotel
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Hotel Dayton
- Comfort Inn Dayton
- Dayton Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dayton Comfort Inn® is conveniently located off Interstate 75, minutes from both Interstate 70 and Interstate 35, six miles from the Dayton International Airport and five miles from downtown Dayton. This Dayton, OH hotel is close to Fifth Third Field, the University of Dayton, Dayton Expo Center, Hara Arena, Conference and Exhibition Center, National Museum of the Unites States Air Force, the Dayton Art Institute and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.