“Good rate, Good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
“Good rate, Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Family owned and operated. If there is an issue, they immediately get to it. A very friendly and helpful staff.
The included breakfast is a cut above the usual higher priced hotel chain food. Overall, a good experience.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Saint Peters
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The property is what it is, a budget room. It suited my puirposes just fine, as I was scheduled to arrive late and leave early and so was in need of a bed and a shower. The property is functional and relatively clean, but is badly in need of updating and maintanence. The only complaint I had was that when I left at 6:15AM the lobby doors were still locked for night security and I was hoping to get a cup of coffee from the breakfast bar on the way out. Check in was friendly and efficient. Check out was through a small slot in the front door.
The room was clean or as clean as you can make used and abused furnishings and fixtures.
Since I was only there about six hours I didn't use the TV.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cobourg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Friendly staff and that's about it. Booked a Smoking room as we had on our previous 4 Days Inns on our trip. When we got to our room it was Non-Smoking. Oh well we brought our own ashtray. The room was very humid although the heat was turned off. Finally discovered that the hot water tap was running. Shut the tap off and voila! 10 minutes later it is running again. Kept doing this until I finally turned the tap to cold. Motel in a great location close to a lot of restaurants, and better places to stay. after going out for dinner we discovered that the toilet was far from user friendly as it was loose from the floor. New bolts put in but not holding. Wi Fi was intermittent at best and knowing that Tim Hortons was open at 4 a.m., we were out of there by 4:15 and on our way. 1 star.

Room Tip: I don't think that there is a good room, try down the road. Even Comfort Inn is close and surely...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I came to the region on business terms and stayed for 4.5 months. My expectations were fulfilled. The rooms are consistently and appropriately maintained though naturally the occasional light bulb needs changing. Room service was always happy to assist. -in entirety, service was satisfactory and the staff was always polite and professional. I enjoyed my stay and wouldn't hesitate to return should I ever need to.

Room Tip: The sleep quality caters to your preferences. If you're like me and enjoy the subtle but not inv...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Dayton North, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated and we hope to see you again!

Been to Days Inn Dayton North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Dayton North

Address: 7470 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414
Location: United States > Ohio > Dayton
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Dayton North 2*
85 Room Property with double room suites, deluxe king and double bed rooms, regular king and double rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ample parking for large vehicles. Within minutes of intersection of I-75 and I-70. 5 minutes to Casino and Raceway, 5 minutes to Scene 75 - largest indoor entertainment center. Located on Miller Lane adjacent to over 25 restaurants, Walmart, Sams Club and numerous retail stores. 15 minutes to Dayton airport, 15 minutes to Air Force Museum, and 10 minutes to Dayton downtown. 24 hours, seven days a week staff at front desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Dayton-North Hotel Dayton
Dayton Days Inn
Days Inn Dayton North Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn Dayton North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.