“Compensated for Wyndam Rewards reservation error.” 5 of 5 stars

Moraine Suites and Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2455 Dryden Road, Dayton, OH 45439 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #42 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Richmond VA
“Compensated for Wyndam Rewards reservation error.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

I arrived at this hotel with a confirmation from Wyndham Rewards for two nights. They had not received any communication from the online reservation site. I showed them the confirmation and they gave me the bargain rate I had obtained via the website. They were most gracious and helpful at check in. This facility is very large with an indoor pool. They expect to have a restaurant and bar franchise in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
micigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

very nice hotel as per days inn standard because it's change from holiday inn.I was there with golf team group.I lost my medicine & I called couple of time at hotel and mad with lady at front desk name Mira but way she handle problem it's perfect business attitude.look like very nice couple handling this business nice clean rooms and very big indoor pool & game area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
raligh nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I stay at this daysinn & suite with my family.they just change to Days inn & suite.it was nice stay clean rooms and nice staff. I was very upset when i read bad review but nothing like that. new people try to get every thing under control. good luck to them.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010 via mobile

My family had a reunion planned at this hotel. The staff lost all our paperworkk and then made all kinds of promises that they didn't keep. They were rude and we had 15 reservations!! Checkout process was horrible and there was a drug raid while we were there!

• Stayed August 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

Well the good news: no bugs. Advise: don't book UNKNOWN 3 star in Dayton on Internet unless you want to end up at Pure.

Hotel location is in run-down area with nothing "nice" nearby ... like eateries. We were disappointed with not only the location but also the room we were assigned to, the cleanliness and the service. Only the most basic of services offered. Am pretty sure this property use to be a Holiday Inn with an indoor pool ... but when area took a turn for the worse, Holiday Inn sold off this dog and it has not been updates or maintained.

It was a price that seemed extremely reasonable and included breakfast. Breakfast was a joke ... what I'd expect at local motel not a 3-star rated property.

The next morning as we were leaving my husband pointed to the budget motel across the street and asked me to look up price on my computer. The price was within $2 of what we paid.

Needless to say, we will not be making a return to this property.. If in the area and must stop to sleep, we will opt for the motel across the street.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

I stayed in hotel pure at 06/14/10. When i made reservation reviews were bad but when i checked in i found everything different . With very ecnomic price i enjoyed myself in heated pool and fitness centre.Room was nice , clean and get good service. I will definately prefer this hotel again to stay with my family and friends.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

An absolute nightmare. Looked it up on the internet, website looked good and initial price was slightly lower than other places. What we got was a room maybe worth $20 a night. The first night 5/14/10 through late the next day 5/15/10 THERE WAS NO HOT WATER!!!! So to try to reconcile, they offered the normally $7 breakfast for free. Hmmm, well that breakfast is free at many other places, and better. And by the way, the food was nearly gone with only the picking left only 1/2 hr into breakfast time. Then it was announced they were out of food. We saw numerous guests leaving that morning which were incredibly angry. Oh and also, no internet. I saw the previous poster noticed this a week prior to our stay. Saturday night 5/15/10, there was a party about 2 rooms down from us with loud music and strange odors of a particular type of smoke in the hallway. Riff raff of all sorts roaming the halls. Then, after all this, we had a message to contact the office. They told us we needed to pay for a 3rd night. We prepaid on the internet for Fri and Sat night, and they said we arrived on Thursday!!!! The burden of proof was on us to send our original email to them showing our dates. Of course they had no internet - how was that to be done? I was literally about to explode by this point. We left hastily this morning. I have never had a worse motel experience in my life. I have no idea how this hotel has 3 stars. It has got to be self-rated. I bet there will be others posting about this weekend as well. Oh, to top it all off, the toilet didn't flush properly either. I will NEVER EVER stay at this place again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Moraine Suites and Conference Center? Share your experiences!