“Owners should sleep here before allowing you to-” 1 of 5 stars

Moraine Suites and Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2455 Dryden Road, Dayton, OH 45439 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #42 of 46 hotels in Dayton
Littleton, Colorado
“Owners should sleep here before allowing you to-”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

* Rusty sink/bathroom faucets
* Loose handicap
wall grip bars
* Dust covered
* Working Internet a JOKE
* Toxic smelling river fumes nearby with highway noise
* Just up the street from the power plant
* Left over Holiday Inn phones in rooms
* Mold, mold, and more mold-

Friendly staff, but that is it- Hotel is "border town" material- Day's Inn refunded us $60 after the hotel manager would not call us- Why is this brand name in the business of sleeze room motels?

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here for an exam I had in a nearby neighborhood and it was basic and what we needed. We paid cash $67 for two queens non smoking. The room was clean but not new if that's what you're looking for. The front desk staff was rude hence the low Service rating but housekeeping helped us figure out the shower and get clean towels when we got here. There is a continental breakfast and indoor pool so worth the money for us.

• Stayed June 2011
Columbia, MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

First of all it is located in a desolate area and it is kinda scary. Walked in, there was one light on at the desk, other than that it was dark everywhere, no one was there. Had to walk around looking for someone, when I found that someone, he was rude and dressed very poorly, I asked him why all the lights where off and he said " to save money on our utility bills". The game room, bar, and pool were all closed at 6:00pm on a Saturday. Which is one of the main reasons we chose this place. The carpet was filthy, the whole place stunk like sulfur. The room was very dirty, obviously had not been cleaned,soda spilled on the table still there, bathroom just filthy, outdated appliances, paint/wallpaper peeling off the walls. I Complained they would not refund me, we left anyway! This place should be condemned!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
ouresponse, General Manager at Moraine Suites and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 2, 2011
The hotel is now under new management and are working diligently to rectify any and all issues.
Goshen, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

Was supposed to be the Holiday Inn, but was bought by Days Inn...no problem, I thought, I can stand most any hotel. We found that the front desk staff was either non-caring or just completely out of their minds. The hall way to our room had about 3 lights working in the entire hallway. Our room was out-dated but fine; I went to find an ice machine and 2 out of three of them were completely ruined beyond use. I went to check out the pool and there was trash in the bottom of it. In the morning, there was trash everywhere in the vending areas, on two different floors, including large amounts of bbq chicken leftovers (someone had a party) that was on the floor and smelled throughout the entire hotel. Breakfast was milk that you had to get out of a mini-fridge, enough cereal for maybe a bowl of cereal, and stale bread. Also, wifi didn't reach to our room on the third floor.
When I went to check out, the girl at the front was completely out of her mind. She was talking to me about how great of stay I must have had and how I surely must of enjoyed my time by the pool. She kept talking and finally I told her "no" we hadn't had a good time and the place was trashy. She said it wasn't there fault there was trash because kids were in the hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Richmond VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

I arrived at this hotel with a confirmation from Wyndham Rewards for two nights. They had not received any communication from the online reservation site. I showed them the confirmation and they gave me the bargain rate I had obtained via the website. They were most gracious and helpful at check in. This facility is very large with an indoor pool. They expect to have a restaurant and bar franchise in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
micigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

very nice hotel as per days inn standard because it's change from holiday inn.I was there with golf team group.I lost my medicine & I called couple of time at hotel and mad with lady at front desk name Mira but way she handle problem it's perfect business attitude.look like very nice couple handling this business nice clean rooms and very big indoor pool & game area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
raligh nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I stay at this daysinn & suite with my family.they just change to Days inn & suite.it was nice stay clean rooms and nice staff. I was very upset when i read bad review but nothing like that. new people try to get every thing under control. good luck to them.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Moraine Suites and Conference Center? Share your experiences!