My Husband and I stayed for one night on our way to The Cloiser on Sea Island. We had an amazing time. We love nature and historic homes...so this place was perfect for us. We especially loved the wild horses grazing all around the Inn's grounds. This is really such a very special place. I would love to return again some day. We were very pleased with our accommodations - we stayed in The Library Suite. At first, we were worried that we would not be comfortable with not knowing what the dinner menu was or knowing who we would be sitting with - but it all worked out perfectly. We met a really nice couple from Atlanta...and it was a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites