Booked it via booking.com since I was looking for something nice and not too expensive but the 85 $ per night are just too much for this place.
Pictures at booking.com are almost to be called a fake.
Staff is not too friendly, pretty uninterested. Rooms are old and smelly, so is the bath room.
Coffee for coffee maker has not been refilled.
Breakfest is disgusting and under every standard, coffee too weak, donuts not good and also the rest of available food poor.
Located at a main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites